Chloé NomadeEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Chloé NomadeIngredients
Bohemian, unrestrained, adventurous and unforgettable – that’s Chloé Nomade Eau de Parfum. Embark on a mysterious journey, where you’ll discover as yet unexplored horizons.
- a distinctive floral chypre fragrance
- for the elegant, free-thinking woman
- ideal for both everyday wear and special occasions
The composition of the fragrance
The top notes of the Eau de Parfum feature sweet, intoxicating Mirabelle plum, with the intense aroma soon complemented by very feminine, seductive freesia. The tenderness of these ingredients balances with the mysteriously aromatic oak moss in the base, which adds a depth, sensuality and sophistication to the overall composition.
The story of the fragrance
The French fashion brand Chloé is synonymous with romantic models, also represented by the original fragrance in the bottles, with their pleated design and finished with ribbons. Nomade is a new interpretation of femininity, a combination of strength and gentleness, freedom and love for discovering the world in all its forms. The fragrance, made for the independent woman, was launched in 2018.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Mirabelle Plum
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
Articles about Chloé NomadeArticles
Chloé Nomade women’s perfume: a new scent full of adventure
About the brand Chloé
Freedom, lightness and femininity – these are the attributes that Chloé perfumes have stood for since their founding. The Chloé story starts in 1952 in Paris, where Gabrielle Aghion and Jacques Lenoir launched their own fashion collection. They were among the pioneers who relaxed the strict requirements of “haute couture” and provided customers with a more comfortable and easily understood “ready-to-wear” line.
In 1975, the brand released its first perfume, a fragrance that evokes the romantic soul of every woman. The Chloé brand is one of the few that focus solely and exclusively on women’s fragrances. In the world of Chloé, women rule supreme – women who are confident, careless, romantic and dreamy.
The Chloé Eau de Parfum, an uncompromising ode to femininity, tenderness and seductiveness, has made an indelible impression on the history of perfumery. The characteristic floral and woody scents from Chloé have become iconic and an essential part of the lives of countless women all over the world.