Chopard Cašmir Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Chopard CašmirIngredients
Chopard Caśmir is a fruity-spicy fragrance which will take all your senses to the far Orient. At first you can smell juicy peach, mango, and orange, and this intoxicatingly sweet combination is complemented by refreshing coconut and bergamot. Its heart is purely floral with amiable tones of fragile jasmine and gentle lily of the valley. This floral harmony is further supported by mysterious geranium, while its exotic drive is formed by sandal wood and warming amber full of sunshine. Its charming aromatic patchouli with a pure essence of seductively playful vanilla ends with sensual musk. This exclusive perfume by Chopard is just excellent for evening and night occasions, too.
Chopard Caśmir puts on you its gentle veil of cashmere and takes you to distant exotic lands.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Mango, Bergamot, Peach, Coconut
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily Of The Valley, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Patchouli, Musk, Amber
- Fragrance category
About the brand Chopard
Chopard one of the most famous brands in the world of jewellery and watches. The history of this brand began in 1860 when a watchmaker called Louis-Ulysse Chopard opened a little shop selling his own designs. His watches were soon high in demand all over Europe.
A century later, the company started making jewellery, but it took several more decades for the first Chopard fragrance to be launched. The brand often collaborates with the most prominent perfumers like Olivier Polge, Louise Turner or Michel Almairac. Their first fragrance for women, Casmir, was an immediate success, mainly due to its exceptional combination of tropical fruits and flowers.
Many Chopard fragrances, such as the Happy Spirit, are accompanied by corresponding jewellery and watch designs, which is often reflected in the shape of the perfume bottles.