Chopard Oud MalakiEau de Parfum for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Chopard Oud MalakiIngredients
The Chopard Oud Malaki oriental Eau de Parfum for men is an exceptional tradition of many faces. The gentle allure of tobacco with a warm spiced base, the strength and intensity of which will charm any woman. Pleasant intoxication from the East, which will captivate you utterly with its special character.
Chopard Oud Malaki is an Eau de Parfum for men who know full well how to attract attention using distinguished ladies’ sense of smell. Lavender, spices, woody notes and amber help. The secret essential combination which this men’s aroma literally oozes. Enjoy it to the fullest.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Citrus Fruit, Artemisia, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tobacco, Leather, Spices
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Woody Notes, Agar Wood
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Chopard
Chopard one of the most famous brands in the world of jewellery and watches. The history of this brand began in 1860 when a watchmaker called Louis-Ulysse Chopard opened a little shop selling his own designs. His watches were soon high in demand all over Europe.
A century later, the company started making jewellery, but it took several more decades for the first Chopard fragrance to be launched. The brand often collaborates with the most prominent perfumers like Olivier Polge, Louise Turner or Michel Almairac. Their first fragrance for women, Casmir, was an immediate success, mainly due to its exceptional combination of tropical fruits and flowers.
Many Chopard fragrances, such as the Happy Spirit, are accompanied by corresponding jewellery and watch designs, which is often reflected in the shape of the perfume bottles.