Chopard WishEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 10
Fragrance description Chopard WishIngredients
Become as perfect as the rarest diamond. Chopard Wish Eau de Parfum for women will give you an air of elegance, sensuality, and mystery. Surround yourself with an unusual combination of oriental notes with sweet vanilla and let your perfume speak for you.
- oriental fragrance
- for women who want to feel exceptional
- suitable for everyday use
Composition of the fragrance
In the beginning, you’ll instantly fall in love with the notes of gooseberry, wild strawberry, and tropical coconut. A few minute later, your senses will be enchanted with intoxicating violet, fresh honey, exotic orchid, and the clean aroma of milk. In the drydown of the composition, you’ll recognise the warm notes of vanilla combined with the sweetness of caramel, clean and warm sandalwood, patchouli, and amber.
The perfume contains an ingredient whose colour is unstable, this is why its contents may have a different shade than in the photo.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Gooseberry, Honey Suckle, Wild Strawberries, Coconut
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Milk, Violet, Honey, Orchid, Heliotrope
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Caramel
- Fragrance category
Articles about Chopard WishArticles
Jeremy Fragrance: TOP 5 perfumes for her and for him
About the brand Chopard
Chopard one of the most famous brands in the world of jewellery and watches. The history of this brand began in 1860 when a watchmaker called Louis-Ulysse Chopard opened a little shop selling his own designs. His watches were soon high in demand all over Europe.
A century later, the company started making jewellery, but it took several more decades for the first Chopard fragrance to be launched. The brand often collaborates with the most prominent perfumers like Olivier Polge, Louise Turner or Michel Almairac. Their first fragrance for women, Casmir, was an immediate success, mainly due to its exceptional combination of tropical fruits and flowers.
Many Chopard fragrances, such as the Happy Spirit, are accompanied by corresponding jewellery and watch designs, which is often reflected in the shape of the perfume bottles.