Coffee in cosmetics
Coffee beans are harvested from coffea arabica, an African tree that reaches up to 8 metres in height. Every coffee fruit contains 2-3 green coffee beans without any significant taste or smell. These coffee beans contain chlorogenic acid and caffeine – two substances which act as antioxidants. Thanks to its regenerating and nourishing effects, coffee has become a popular cosmetic ingredient which effectively combats signs of cellulite, reduces the visibility of stretch marks, and improves blood circulation in the skin.
Characteristics of Coffee
Coffee is one of the most important trade commodities and contains active substances which make it widely popular as a beautifying ingredient. Coffee beans contain chlorogenic acid that fights the effects of free radicals, nourishing linoleic acid and oleic acid, and other important minerals.
Effects of Coffee on Skin
- Prevents excessive skin dehydration, nourishes and hydrates.
- Makes skin brighter, improves blood circulation, and reduces signs of fatigue.
- Helps regenerate skin and prevents premature skin ageing, protects skin from the effects of free radicals.
- Reduces the visibility of scars and combats signs of cellulite and stretch marks.
- Reduces swelling and has amazing effects on dark under-eye circles and eye bags.
Effects of Coffee on Hair
- The caffeine contained in coffee stimulates hair growth and reduces hair loss.
- Promotes overall scalp regeneration, nourishes and hydrates hair roots.
- Prevents scalp
Cosmetic Products with Coffee
Coffee cosmetics are very popular and suitable for all skin types and ages. Notino.co.uk offers a wide selection of products containing this highly beneficial substance. Try for instance a coffee mask for problem skin, a moisturising essential oil, an invigorating coffee body wash, a coffee body scrub or exfoliator.
A coffee exfoliator designed for face and body helps remove and dissolve dead skin cells without damaging the skin. Your skin will be beautifully smooth, nourished, and bright. A coffee scrub is more intense than an exfoliator. Its abrasive particles mechanically remove dead skin, strongly promote blood circulation, and clean your skin.
Discover coffee products at notino.co.uk and give your skin the nourishment and regeneration it needs in winter, as well as smooth skin without stretch marks and cellulite for the summer. Make your skin even more gorgeous with coffee!