Creed Original Vetiver Eau de Parfum for Men
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Creed Original VetiverIngredients
Everyone who wears it leaves an aromatic trace of freshness behind them. What is it all about? The rediscovery of a traditional scent, vetiver, that is encompassed by the Creed Original Vetiver Eau de Parfum. Every part of this tropical grass is crammed into it, creating a fragrance reminding us of summer days. It is refreshing and lively, just like you.
- a woody, citrusy fragrance
- for men and women who love a fresh, sophisticated fragrance
- ideal especially for spring and summer days
Composition of the fragrance
The citrus intro brings a wave of freshness thanks to bergamot, mandarin and orange, in conjunction with vetiver leaves. The aromatic middle notes beat with the rhythm of white pepper, coriander and blackberry. The base notes, which last longest on the skin, are made up of tropical sandalwood, vetiver, amber and musk.
Story of the fragrance
The Creed Original Vetiver Eau de Parfum was launched in 2004. It was created by the perfumers Olivier and Erwin Creed. The connection with tropical vetiver can’t just be found in the fresh notes of this Eau de Parfum but also in its name and the design of the bottle.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Tangerine, Bitter Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pepper, Iris, Ginger, Coriander, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Pine, Cedar, Vetiver, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Creed
Creed fragrances | Creed is the king of perfume and the perfume of kings. For more than 250 years, the brand has been creating extraordinary fragrances for royal families and other customers of exquisite taste. The company was founded in 1760 by James Henry Creed and has been helmed by the family ever since.
Creed’s history is truly unique. Over the years, the perfume house has designed fragrances for many people of note including Queen Victoria, the emperor Franz Josef, Winston Churchill or JFK. These days, Creed is mostly known for its classic masculine fragrances that are favourited by celebrities like Robert De Niro or Sylvester Stallone.
But Creed still remains the perfume brand of royals and presidents (it’s a well known fact that both Michelle Obama and the Duchess of Cambridge wear Creed perfumes). The company now resides in France and operates in other countries including the US. In keeping with the long tradition, Creed still uses many of the old distilling methods and chooses the ingredients carefully to only include the very best that is available.
Creed’s fragrances are divided into categories for women and for men, but there are unisex perfumes as well. Among Creed’s most popular fragrances are Green Irish Tweed, a classic fougère created in 1985 by Olivier Creed, and Creed Aventus, inspired by the life of Napoleon Bonaparte.
Whichever Creed perfume you choose, you’ll get timeless beauty and a modern approach to traditional methods and values.