Diesel Bad Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 3
Description Diesel BadIngredients
Let Diesel Bad Eau de Toilette announce to everyone that the man who just entered the room will get anything he desires. This fragrance full of masculine sensuality and seduction will captivate everybody around you.
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- woody fragrance
- brings out your sex-appeal and natural masculinity
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Violet Leaf, Bergamot, Lavender, Cardamom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Sage, Caviar, Orris Root
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Woody Notes, Ambroxan, Tobacco, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Diesel
With its provocative and norm-defying style, Diesel is not a brand for those who like to play it safe. Created by the Italian fashion designer Renzo Rosso, this brand is unique, extraordinary and special. Their daring slogans and campaigns always draw attention in the worlds of fashion and fragrance.
Every Diesel perfume or Diesel aftershave is a new opportunity to show your true dazzling self – plus they always come in the most charming and unusual packaging. If you’re someone who enjoys living their life to the fullest, being the centre of attention and always standing out, Diesel is the perfect choice for you.