- About the brand
Description DIOR SauvageIngredients
SAUVAGE PARFUM, VIBRANT & FIERCE
A new, highly concentrated interpretation of Sauvage, brightening the scent's signature freshness with the sizzle of a plump and spicy Mandarin. Heady swirls of mellow Tonka Bean with leathery and bitter aromas enlace a trail dominated by sensual Sri Lankan Sandalwood.
Mandarin and Bergamot from Reggio di Calabria
For the House of Dior, François Demachy chose an exclusive Bergamot that he shaped with local producers to obtain a custom signature. His Bergamot is a whirlwind of juicy freshness that seems to sweep up everything in its path. Drenched in the Calabrian sun, it is fruitier and develops unique, slightly peppery and zesty facets. For Sauvage Parfum, it welcomes a plump Mandarin note that lends it a fruitier, rounder quality.
Virginian Cedar and Sandalwood essence from Sri Lanka
Sri Lankan Sandalwood essence heightens and envelops the entire composition. This dense, addictive wood unleashes the full power of its milky, creamy accords. Its sensual note is enchanting, joined by Virginian Cedar that surprises with an unexpected Raspberry facet.
Vanilla Absolute from Papua New Guinea
Vanilla Absolute from Papua New Guinea unfurls an irresistibly delicious attraction with smoky accents that give it a more powerful touch. Harvested green and then soaked in hot water, this exceptional Vanilla from Papua New Guinea is processed using an innovative extraction method that restores the complex power of its aromas. In Sauvage Parfum, it is wrapped in a slightly bitter, delicious, and mouth-watering Tonka Bean.
Spray on pulse points.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Calabrian Bergamot, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Virginia Cedar, Sandalwood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla Absolute
- Fragrance category
- oriental, fougère
About the brand DIOR
When Christian Dior created his fashion house in 1946, he imagined a new femininity that would lack nothing. Femininity, a total femininity that would lack nothing. Today, from dresses to accessories, from fragrances to lipstick, to the most expert skincare, the house of Dior enhances the beauty of women, bringing radiance and modernity.