Eisenberg Classique Crème Riche Hydratante Nourishing and Moisturizing Cream for Normal and Dry Skin
- About the brand
Description Eisenberg Classique Crème Riche HydratanteCharacteristics
Enjoy having velvety smooth skin. The Eisenberg Classique Crème Riche Hydratante nourishing moisturiser with hyaluronic acid and oils from evening primrose or macadamia has a light texture, ensuring a lasting hydrating effect for normal and dry skin. A combination of vitamins A and E effectively fights free radicals, thus protecting your skin from premature ageing.
You’ll definitely appreciate the fact that this moisturiser also makes for an amazing makeup base.
- provides lasting and intense hydration and nourishment
- softens skin and leaves it velvety smooth
- protects skin against premature ageing
- has a light, silky texture
- ideal as a base for makeup
- high-molecular hyaluronic acid – hydrates the skin and maintains its elasticity
- evening primrose oil – helps keep skin hydrated in the long term
- Australian macadamia oil – strengthens the lipid barrier of the skin, regenerates and nourishes the skin, keeps it supple and hydrated, brings a comfortable feeling and prevents premature ageing
- Trio-Molecular® formula – facilitates the penetration of active ingredients into the skin,
improves the oxygenation of skin cells and promotes skin firmness and elasticity
- vitamins A and E – have anti-ageing effects
How to use:
Apply morning and/or night to perfectly clean skin of your face and neck. Use individually or after applying a serum.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- normal, dry
- Hydration, Nourishing, Protection from the elements
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day, night, day and night
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid, vitamin E
About the brand Eisenberg
Eisenberg, a French brand of luxury cosmetics and perfumes, represents a combination of beauty, timelessness and perfection. It bears the name of its founder José Eisenberg who gave it life and true meaning through his uncompromising approach and creative enthusiasm.
José Eisenberg began working in the fashion industry when he was 21, but he left the field for some time in order to work in IT. When he founded his own beauty brand in 2000, he created a world that combines both of his great passions – art and technology – in a unique way.
All Eisenberg skin-care and body-care products contain active natural ingredients, premium raw materials such as diamond dust or pure gold, and last but not least the patented TriO-Molecular complex. This complex is the result of a 15-year-long research and represents an effective tool which prevents and corrects signs of ageing.
In keeping with the ethos of the brand, Eisenberg fragrances reflect the dreams of their creator. This luxury fragrance line is as precious as the emotions it inspires.