Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Replenishing HydraGel Complex Light Hydrating Gel Cream
You save 48%
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Replenishing HydraGel ComplexCharacteristics
The light Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Replenishing Hydragel Complex gel-cream ensures perfect 24-hour hydration. It has a refreshing oil-free texture which also helps minimise your pores, generally smooths your skin, plus it helps restore your natural skin tone and radiance in a single week.
- keeps skin hydrated for 24 hours
- brings a pleasant refreshing feeling
- minimises enlarged pores and makes skin overall smoother
- helps restore the natural shade and radiance of your skin
Results of testing:
→ used by 50 women aged 30-60
- 98% said the cream smoothed their skin in a single day
- 92% confirmed the cream restored the natural shade and radiance of their skin within 1 week
- hyaluronic acid – smooths the skin and helps minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- tree mushroom extract – tightens pores and generally softens skin surface
- vitamin E – softens skin and protects the natural lipid barrier
How to apply:
Apply every morning and evening to your face and neck.
- Complexion type
- all skin types, dry
- Hydration, Brightening, Nourishing, Anti Age Spots, Unifying
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
About the brand Elizabeth Arden
Elizabeth Arden fragrance and beauty | The company was founded in 1910 by Florence Nightingale Graham, an American-Canadian entrepreneur who went by the name Elizabeth Arden.
An ardent fighter for women’s rights and an expert on beauty products, Elizabeth Arden remains an inspiration to women all over the world to this day. In the time when she opened her first salon on New York’s Fifth Avenue, women rarely owned businesses and most of them didn’t use makeup on a regular basis. During World War II, Arden was designing products for women serving in the army, and in 1946 she became one of the first women to grace the cover of Time magazine.
Elizabeth Arden was also one of the first ones to apply the results of scientific research to beauty products. She urged women to stay hydrated, keep away from direct sunlight and practise yoga every day. Living by what she preached, Elizabeth lived to be 87 and created one of the most respected empires in the beauty industry.
Elizabeth Arden products aim to enhance and beautify skin instead of covering it, which is what made them popular with fabulous women like Marilyn Monroe or Marlene Dietrich.
One of the Elizabeth Arden’s most popular products is the Eight Hour Cream which protects and moisturises dry, cracked or irritated skin. When it comes to fragrances, the brand’s flagship perfume is probably the 5th Avenue, famous for its elegant floral aroma.