- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Garnier Skin NaturalsCharacteristics
Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Rose Water gently rids your skin of makeup, everyday impurities and dead skin cells. Give your skin caring rose water for freshness, soothing and brightening dull and sensitive skin. Suitable for cleansing your face, eyes and lips.
- cleans pores deeply
- removes also durable makeup
- prevents excessive drying of the skin
- has refreshing and calming effects
- brightens skin
- can also be used for sensitive skin
How to apply:
Apply a sufficient amount of the product on a cosmetic tampon and wipe off and cleanse the skin by lightly wiping. Use in the morning and evening or as needed.
Indulge your skin to quality care in 3 simple steps.
1. Start by thoroughly cleaning the skin with Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Rose Water to brighten dull and sensitive skin.
2. Then hydrate skin with a tissue mask Nutri Bomb Coco for nourishing and brightening.
3. And finish the care with a nourishing Garnier Skin Naturals Hyaluronic Aloe Cream for Sensitive and Dry Skin.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, all skin types
About the brand Garnier
Garnier products have been having an impact on the lives of men and women around the world for more than a century. Founded in France, it gradually became one of the best-known cosmetic brands.
The story began in 1904, when Alfred Amour Garnier developed the first plant toner for hair beauty, which soon became a bestseller. In 1960, the first Garnier hair colour was created for home use, leading women to start viewing their hair as a fashion accessory. Other products that gained instant popularity include Garnier micellar water and Garnier Pure Active cleansing gel.
The Garnier brand has always listened to its customers and reflected their needs in its skin care and hair care ranges. It creates products that are truly effective and readily available and make everyday rituals in beauty care simpler. It is because of this that Garnier has become so successful and can now be found in over 120 countries all over the world.