- About the brand
Description GUERLAIN Super Aqua Emulsion LightCharacteristics
The Guerlain Super Aqua Emulsion Light hydrating emulsion gives the skin long-lasting hydration, reduces signs of ageing and prevents the appearance of new ones. It also strengthens the skin, leaving it visibly more beautiful and radiant.
- moisturises the skin intensively and protects it against dryness
- reduces visible signs of ageing and fights against their formation
- firms the skin and gives it a youthful appearance
- brightens the skin and restores its balance
- has a pleasant floral fragrance
- respects the natural pH of the skin
clinical tests carried out under the supervision of dermatologists on 32 female participants who used the emulsion twice a day:
→ results after seven days
- skin was 23% less shiny
- skin was 30% more radiant
- skin was 29% smoother
- skin was 57% clearer
results of self-evaluation by 32 volunteers who used the treatment twice a day for a period of four weeks:
→ 91% of the men and women found their skin more beautiful
- contains 97% natural ingredients
- Aquacomplex Advanced technology – rehydrates the skin and protects it against dehydration, which has a negative impact on ageing skin
- AquaBiotic system – firms and strengthens the skin
How to apply:
one pump dispenses the optimal amount of emulsion for both the face and neck. Use the serum every morning and night. For best results, use together with the Super Aqua Serum by Guerlain.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, oily, combination
- Hydration, Anti-ageing, Brightening
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day, day and night
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.