GUERLAIN Super Aqua Emulsion Rich Hydrating Emulsion

GUERLAIN Super Aqua Emulsion Rich Hydrating Emulsion
GUERLAIN Super Aqua Emulsion Rich Hydrating Emulsion
50 ml
£62.00

Code: GUR13355 | In stock
1
DPD
Friday 06/08/2021
In-store collection
Friday 06/08/2021

Description GUERLAIN Super Aqua Emulsion Rich
Characteristics

Tackle the signs of ageing in good time and remove those that have already appeared. The intensely hydrating Guerlain Super Aqua Emulsion Rich will take care of prevention and will protect your skin. It prevents skin dehydration effectively, strengthens the skin, improves its quality and leaves it visibly glowing every day.

Entrust the care of your face to the effects of natural ingredients and unique technology, thanks to which your skin will be in constant harmony. A fresh, floral fragrance is formed by combining aquatic notes, ylang-ylang and jasmine, which take the application of the emulsion to an even higher level.

Characteristics:

  • hydrates the skin intensively
  • helps stop signs of ageing
  • prevents dehydration
  • strengthens and brightens the skin
  • suitable for very sensitive skin for both men and women
  • respects the skin’s natural pH
  • has a silky, soft texture and pleasant fragrance

Results of testing:
→ rated by 32 people after seven days of use, applied twice a day

  • skin is 23% visibly smoother

→ after four weeks’ testing, applied twice a day, 32 men and women confirmed that
the skin appeared better overall and this was also confirmed by a clinical study:

  • skin is 30% more radiant
  • skin tone is 25% more even
  • skin texture is 22% softer

Ingredients:

  • the emulsion is made of 95% natural ingredients – the remaining 5% provide long-term integrity
    of the ingredients used and the sensory properties of the emulsion
  • Aquacomplex Advanced technology – stimulates water flow in the skin,
    provides immediate hydration and protection against dehydration
  • the AquaBiotic system – contains prebiotics and probiotics that act on the skin’s ecosystem;
    the result is strengthened skin

How to use:
use the emulsion every morning and evening. One press of the pump gives you the optimal dose for the face and neck. Achieve the best effect by applying Guerlain Super Aqua Serum afterwards.

Characteristics

Consistency
emulsion
Complexion type
sensitive, dry
Effects
Hydration, Anti-ageing, Brightening
Sun Protection
without SPF
When to use
day, day and night

About the brand GUERLAIN

Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.

From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.

Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.

Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.

Review GUERLAIN Super Aqua Emulsion Rich