- About the brand
Description GUERLAIN Super Aqua Emulsion UniversalCharacteristics
Hydrates the skin and reduces signs of ageing and their formation. The Guerlain Super Aqua Universal Emulsion protects the skin against dehydration, a crucial factor that contributes to skin ageing.
Like all Guerlain’s luxury cosmetic products, this emulsion too has a beautiful, refreshing fragrance. You’ll be able to recognise the scents of delicate lotus and ylang-ylang and captivating notes of jasmine.
- provides the necessary hydration and protects the skin against loss of moisture
- reduces signs of ageing and prevents more from forming
- leaves skin soft and luminous
- strengthens the protective barrier of your skin
- respects the natural pH of the skin
- has a beautiful scent
- contains 94% natural ingredients
- Aquacomplex Advanced – rehydrates the skin and protects it against dehydration, which has a negative effect on skin ageing
- AquaBiotic system – firms and strengthens the skin
How to apply:
use every morning and night. One pump dispenses the optimal amount for both the face and neck.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, normal, combination
- Hydration, Anti-ageing, Brightening
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day, day and night
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.