JoicoBlonde Life Radiance Shampoo with Nourishing Effect
- About the brand
Description Joico Blonde LifeCharacteristics
Give your highlighted or bleached hair the right treatment. Even though the Joico Blond Life brightening shampoo with a nourishing effect doesn’t contain any sulphate, it creates a rich lather that perfectly removes any impurities and excess sebum. It also brings out blonde strands, makes hair easier to detangle and leaves it nice and smooth.
- gently removes impurities and excess sebum
- creates a rich foam despite a gentle formula
- brightens up and brings out the colour of blonde hair
- makes your hair smooth and soft
- makes wet hair easier to detangle
- Smartrelease liposomal technology – gradually releases active ingredients to protect your hair from damage every day
- arginine – restores damaged hair strands, nourishes them and prevents further damage
- monoï oil – prevents frizz and damage, makes hair glossy
- tamanu oil – deeply hydrates dry hair, regenerates it and increases its shine
- free of SLS/SLES
How to apply:
Apply the Joico Blond Life shampoo to wet hair and lather up with a gentle massage, then rinse off thoroughly with clear water and repeat the process if necessary.
Complete ingredients list
- Hair type
- blonde and lightened hair
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
About the brand Joico
Joico is a brand founded in the 70’s by Steve Stefano, an owner of a chain of beauty salons in Southern California.
The brand’s current vice president Sara Jones started out as a hairdresser, quickly becoming one of the top experts on hair styling and hair care. Thanks to her humble beginnings in the business, she knows very well what customers want and what their worries are when it comes to hair. That’s why all Joico products from shampoos and conditioners to volumising products offer fantastic results while still being gentle and not weighing the hair down.
Today, Joico belongs to the Shiseido Group and their range includes numerous top hair care and styling products such as regenerating hair masks or texturising sprays. The brand uses high-quality ingredients including African shea butter, Asian orchid oil, and others.
Joico is also very popular among hair stylist working for film productions like the Hunger Games franchise, as well as celebrities like Mila Kunis, Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears. Doesn’t matter if your hair is dry, damaged by repeated treatments or straightening, or even thinning - Joico will renew its health, volume and density while providing amazing shine and promoting regrowth. Whether you have a specific hair problem to solve, or you just love experimenting with different styles, Joico is a brand that will treat your hair well.