JoicoBlonde Life Brightening and Hydrating Conditioner
- About the brand
Description Joico Blonde LifeCharacteristics
Forget about the heavy-handed effects of ordinary products designed for colour-treated hair. The Joico Blonde Life treatment gives your hair unparalleled shine and makes you feel like an absolute rock star.
This brightening and moisturising conditioner for blonde hair deeply nourishes the hair and brings out your highlights, resulting in beautifully glossy and hydrated hair that’s easy to detangle.
- deeply nourishes blonde hair
- provides a striking shine
- brings out highlights
- deeply nourishes and hydrates your hair
- makes combing easier without weighing hair down
- ideal for bleached or highlighted hair
- Smartrelease liposomal technology – gradually releases active ingredients to protect your hair from damage every day
- arginine – restores and fortifies the hair shaft from the inside out, nourishes and protects it
- monoi oil – prevents frizz and hair damage, increases shine
- tamanu oil – promotes deep hydration, regenerates brittle hair strands and promotes shine
How to apply:
Use the Joico Blonde Life conditioner on wet, freshly washed hair, leave on for 1 to 2 minutes and then rinse off.
Complete ingredients list
- Hair type
- blonde and lightened hair
- Neutralisation of yellow tones, Colour protection
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
About the brand Joico
Joico is a brand founded in the 70’s by Steve Stefano, an owner of a chain of beauty salons in Southern California.
The brand’s current vice president Sara Jones started out as a hairdresser, quickly becoming one of the top experts on hair styling and hair care. Thanks to her humble beginnings in the business, she knows very well what customers want and what their worries are when it comes to hair. That’s why all Joico products from shampoos and conditioners to volumising products offer fantastic results while still being gentle and not weighing the hair down.
Today, Joico belongs to the Shiseido Group and their range includes numerous top hair care and styling products such as regenerating hair masks or texturising sprays. The brand uses high-quality ingredients including African shea butter, Asian orchid oil, and others.
Joico is also very popular among hair stylist working for film productions like the Hunger Games franchise, as well as celebrities like Mila Kunis, Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears. Doesn’t matter if your hair is dry, damaged by repeated treatments or straightening, or even thinning - Joico will renew its health, volume and density while providing amazing shine and promoting regrowth. Whether you have a specific hair problem to solve, or you just love experimenting with different styles, Joico is a brand that will treat your hair well.