La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Mattifying Treatment For Oily And Problematic Skin
You save 15%
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description La Roche-Posay Effaclar MatCharacteristics
Double effect for oily and problematic skin. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat mattifying treatment helps tighten large pores and effectively fights excess sebum production in adolescents as well as adults. The skin will be hydrated and shine-free with a lasting matte effect right after application.
- instantly mattifies and hydrates skin
- tightens pores and prevents unwanted shine
- regular application gradually reduces sebum production
- leaves the skin soft and smooth to the touch
- non-greasy texture with the effect of a blotting paper
Results of a 4-week testing:
- 100% confirmed that the product does not leave an oily film
- 98% and 96% said their skin tone was unified and their complexion smooth
- 94% reported instantly mattified skin with a more even surface
- 90% observed more mattified and healthier-looking skin day after day
- 76% noticed their pores were tightened and less visible
- Sebulyse® – innovative active ingredient with a proven effect superior to that of zinc,
helps mattify skin and visibly tightens pores
- LHA (lipo-hydroxy acid) – exfoliates gently and without irritation
- microspheres and perlite – absorb moisture and oil
- La Roche-Posay thermal water – soothes your skin, has antioxidant properties
- dermatologically tested
How to apply:
Apply in the morning and/or evening to clean face and let it get absorbed. Avoid your eye area. Can be used as a makeup primer.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- oily, problematic
- Hydration, Anti-acne
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day and night
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.