LacosteBooster Eau de Toilette for Men
You save 50%
This product has been packaged by the manufacturer without cellophane.
- About the brand
Description Lacoste BoosterIngredients
Even if your energy is virtually boundless, we all need a little boost from time to time. Your most effective tool will be the Lacoste Booster Eau de Toilette for men which provides an extra dose of energy to your senses. This fragrance will help you stay active and perform the way you want to both in sport and your everyday life.
- aromatic citrussy fragrance to give you energy
- ideal for dynamic men who are always active
- particularly suitable for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance provides a dose of freshness right from the start when you’ll recognise mint with eucalyptus, accompanied by citrussy freshness. After the initial notes start to fade, your experience will continue with notes of basil and lavender with a bit of spice to make the composition more interesting. Slowly developing notes of vetiver, cedar wood, and sandalwood give the fragrance depth and a great lasting power.
Story of the fragrance
Lacoste Booster was created for all dynamic men who always stay active throughout their life. Its composition, dominated by mint and grapefruit, is like a stimulant for your senses. This refreshing Eau de Toilette reflects masculinity and will be a hit with any woman.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Eucalyptus, Orange, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lavender, Nutmeg, Basil, Galbanum, Chilli
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
About the brand Lacoste
Lacoste is a symbol of casual elegance, both in fashion and the world of fragrance. The brand was founded in 1933 by the famous tennis player René Lacoste, and at first focused solely on manufacturing sportswear. The French champion wanted to feel comfortable when playing while also feeling like a gentleman. Relaxation, simplicity and natural elegance are still reflected in Lacoste fashion and Lacoste perfume today.
René Lacoste did not just give the brand its name but also the famous symbol – the green crocodile – which was inspired by his nickname “the Crocodile” given to him by American journalists after his captain in the Davis Cup promised to buy him a crocodile-leather suitcase for winning a match.
The first Lacoste fragrance was launched in 1984, followed by entire perfume ranges for both men and women. Lacoste fragrances for men and women have mostly been inspired by a variety of sports. Lacoste fragrances have been symbols of casual elegance for several decades, making Lacoste one of the most famous fashion brands today.