Lacoste Challengeeau de toilette for Men
You save 53%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Lacoste ChallengeIngredients
Lacoste Challenge Challenge Eau de Toilette is designed for everyone who likes to discover new opportunities and longs to experience unforgettable moments full of excitement!
- an aromatic scent
- citrus fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident man
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Bergamot, Lavender, Pineapple, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Amber, Musk, Wood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Whisky, Pepper, Jasmine, Violet, Ginger, Juniper, Nutmeg
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
About the brand Lacoste
Lacoste is a symbol of casual elegance, both in fashion and the world of fragrance. The brand was founded in 1933 by the famous tennis player René Lacoste, and at first focused solely on manufacturing sportswear. The French champion wanted to feel comfortable when playing while also feeling like a gentleman. Relaxation, simplicity and natural elegance are still reflected in Lacoste fashion and Lacoste perfume today.
René Lacoste did not just give the brand its name but also the famous symbol – the green crocodile – which was inspired by his nickname “the Crocodile” given to him by American journalists after his captain in the Davis Cup promised to buy him a crocodile-leather suitcase for winning a match.
The first Lacoste fragrance was launched in 1984, followed by entire perfume ranges for both men and women. Lacoste fragrances for men and women have mostly been inspired by a variety of sports. Lacoste fragrances have been symbols of casual elegance for several decades, making Lacoste one of the most famous fashion brands today.