Lacoste Essential Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 6
Fragrance description Lacoste EssentialIngredients
What should your ideal fragrance smell like? If you’re dreaming of one that you put on in the morning and it doesn’t fade until the evening, then Lacoste Essential Eau de Toilette for men is your perfect choice. Enjoy the explosion of energy and the fantastic everyday sensory experience others will admire as well.
- woody fragrance with notes full of energy
- with a patented technology of gradual release
- fragrance is ideal for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
From the first sniff, your senses will be captivated by notes of juicy tangerine mixing harmoniously with blackcurrant leaves, and the citrussy opening will be then perfected by slightly bitter bergamot. After the top notes play out and start to fade, they give way to a combination of intoxicating rose and spicy pepper. Finally, warm cedar wood and earthy patchouli will convince you that this fragrance will stay your trusted companion all the way until the end.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Currant Leaves, Bergamot, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pepper, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Lacoste
Lacoste is a symbol of casual elegance, both in fashion and the world of fragrance. The brand was founded in 1933 by the famous tennis player René Lacoste, and at first focused solely on manufacturing sportswear. The French champion wanted to feel comfortable when playing while also feeling like a gentleman. Relaxation, simplicity and natural elegance are still reflected in Lacoste fashion and Lacoste perfume today.
René Lacoste did not just give the brand its name but also the famous symbol – the green crocodile – which was inspired by his nickname “the Crocodile” given to him by American journalists after his captain in the Davis Cup promised to buy him a crocodile-leather suitcase for winning a match.
The first Lacoste fragrance was launched in 1984, followed by entire perfume ranges for both men and women. Lacoste fragrances for men and women have mostly been inspired by a variety of sports. Lacoste fragrances have been symbols of casual elegance for several decades, making Lacoste one of the most famous fashion brands today.