Diva & Nice CosmeticsAccessoriesCuticle Trimmer
RegenerumNail CareRegenerative Serum for Nails and Cuticles 5 ml
Eveline CosmeticsNail TherapyRestorative Elixir for Nails and Cuticles 12 ml
Semilac ParisCare Manicure OilSkin Care Oil for Nails and Cuticles 7 ml
Delia CosmeticsHelp for Nails & CuticlesCuticle Removing Gel With Aloe Vera 11 ml
Sally HansenCuticle RehabCuticle Removing Gel 8 ml
NeoNailCuticle RemoverCuticle Removing Gel 7,2 ml
EssenceNail & CuticleCream for Nails and Cuticles 10 ml
MagnumFeel The StyleCuticle Nipper 10 cm
NeoNailVitamin Cuticle OilNourishing Oil for Nails and Cuticles 6,5 ml
Diva & Nice CosmeticsAccessoriesNail Clippers for Nail Cuticles
Diva & Nice CosmeticsAccessoriesCuticle Remover
Delia CosmeticsHelp for Nails & CuticlesCream for Nails and Cuticles 11 ml
Delia CosmeticsBio Nutrition After HybridNourishing Oil for Nails and Cuticles 10 ml
Semilac ParisCare Nail & Cuticle ElixirNourishing Oil for Nails and Cuticles 7 ml
ArtdecoCuticle Remover GelCuticle Removing Gel 10 ml
ReginaProfessional CareRestoring Cream for Nails and Cuticles 25 g
Burt’s BeesCareLemon Butter for Nail Cuticles 17 g
MagnumFeel The StyleNails Wooden Cuticle Stick 11 cm
Wilkinson SwordManicureScissors for Nail Cuticles
OPIPro SpaExfoliating Balm for Nail Cuticles 27 ml
Erbe SolingenPedicureCuticle Nipper 10 cm
Delia CosmeticsHelp for Nails & CuticlesIntensive Serum for Nails and Cuticles 11 ml
Nails Inc.Vitamin ECuticle-Softening Oil in Pen 16 ml
How to Take Care of Your Cuticles?
The job of cuticles is to protect your nails – however, if you leave it alone too long, it might actually cause some damage. Neglected cuticles unnecessarily shorten the nail beds, plus they might prevent the penetration of essential nutrients into the nail. Luckily, taking care of your cuticles is quite simple.
Take Care of Your Cuticles Correctly
- The journey to beautiful nails starts with hand washing. Choose soaps that don’t cause unnecessary dryness, and don’t forget to moisturise your hands after every wash.
- You should always keep a hand cream in your bathroom or your handbag. Don’t worry about any residual greasy film – just pick a product that absorbs easily and fast. If you have problems with your cuticles, you can pick up a designated cuticle cream and enjoy some targeted care.
- The most critical time tends to come in winter when the skin including your cuticles gets easily dehydrated. This is why you should remember to wear gloves and occasionally treat your hands to some intense nourishing care. Your ideal product will be a regenerating cuticle serum or oil that provides sufficient hydration and can be used overnight. Another option is applying a thicker layer of hand cream all over your hands and wearing cotton gloves overnight so that you can wake up with perfectly smooth and regenerated skin.
How to Remove Your Cuticles?
Trimming your cuticles should automatically be a part of your at-home manicure ritual. That said, the main goal is not to remove your cuticles, but to groom them.
- Start by removing your nail varnish, cleaning your nails and applying a cuticle softener. Simply put on little drops of softening gel, let it do its thing, and then use a cuticle pusher. The wooden ones are especially great – or you can use the slanted end of your cuticle trimmer.
- Proceed with caution and one bit at a time to avoid any painful injuries and other problems.
Cuticle Clippers and Cuticle Remover
These tools are definitely not designed for removing vital parts of cuticle, and if you’re taking good care of your nails on a regular basis you might not need them at all.
- However, they’re amazing for removing excess dead cuticles that visibly reach over your nails and spoil their overall look.
- Cuticle clippers are made of stainless steel and they’re great for clean and precise work.
Beautiful nails are about more than just a gorgeous nail varnish. A nice colour will only look good on nails that have been treated with nourishing cuticle creams, oils, balms or serums. Add a cuticle moisturiser and cuticle-grooming tools to your hand care routine and let your nails shine!