Marc Jacobs Daisy Daze Eau de Toilette for Women
You save 60%
- About the brand
- Review 8
Description Marc Jacobs Daisy DazeIngredients
Enjoy a little escape from the mundanity of your everyday life into a fascinating world of fragrance and colours. Marc Jacobs Daisy Daze Eau de Toilette for women with sweet yellow plum and joyful cantaloupe is holding its doors wide open for you.
- Daze is a limited spring edition of Marc Jacobs Daisy
- the Daisy fragrance line for 2020 comes in a cantaloupe colour
- beautiful bottle which reflects the fruity floral character of the fragrance
Composition of the fragrance
Right from the start, you’ll be captivated by juicy tangerine which is soon joined by sweet yellow plum. The complex experience is then enhanced with creamy musk which ensures a sensuous drydown of this noble and sophisticated fragrance.
Story of the fragrance
This Eau de Toilette along with Daisy Dream, Daisy Love, and Daisy Eau So Fresh were introduced as limited editions in 2020. Their common denominator is “daze” – an escape from everyday life – and a cantaloupe shade.
Marc Jacobs fragrances are unmistakable thanks to the floral design of their bottles. The famous designer himself co-designed the Daze limited edition. The cap with gold elements as well as petals in shades of cantaloupe and light green turn this fragrance into a harmonious artistic creation.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Mirabelle Plum
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Creamy Musk
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, fruity
About the brand Marc Jacobs
The American designer Marc Jacobs has been pushing the boundaries in the fashion world for over a quarter of a century. His work is unique, unpredictable and inspiring. The secret of his success lies in his fearlessness, desire to go against the flow, and discovering beauty in the unexpected.
Marc Jacobs was born in the 1960s in New York, and graduated from Parson’s School of Design. His first collection bearing his own name was designed in 1986 and a year later he became the youngest award-winning designer in the world. The 1990s were no less successful for Marc Jacobs. He founded his own brand and was then named the creative director at Louis Vuitton, where he created the first ready-to-wear collection in the company’s history. Since 2013 he has worked exclusively on his own designs.
His unique style was also gradually introduced into the world of beauty. In this vein too, he believes that perfume, like fashion, can and should express our individuality and personality. Every perfume by Marc Jacobs is exceptional, unexpected and always luxurious. Daisy by Marc Jacobs is now an iconic fragrance in its designer blossom bottle, as is his newer creation, Marc Jacobs Decadence.