Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
- Review 7
Description Marc Jacobs Daisy DreamIngredients
Surround yourself with an amazingly feminine and optimistic fragrance. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Eau de Toilette embodies a perfect sunny day. Just like the feeling of looking at a sea of daisies bathed in sunlight and shining against a perfectly blue sky, this fragrance will cheer you up whenever and wherever you are.
- light floral-fruity fragrance with airy notes
- for a free-thinking, youthful woman
- suitable for everyday wear, especially in warm weather
Composition of the fragrance
The opening notes contain the refreshing combination of juicy grapefruit, ripe blackberry, and delicious sweet pear. These are later joined by accords of exotic lychee, enchanting jasmine, and sweet little wisteria flowers. The whole composition rests on a base of sensuous musk, delicately warm notes of white wood, and delicious coconut which gives the fragrance more freshness.
Story of the fragrance
Daisy Dream represents a dream of a girl who’s taking a stroll through a meadow in bloom. This story is reflected in the sky-blue bottle covered in delicate white flowers. Daisy Dream – just like Daisy, its predecessor – was created under the supervision of the famous perfumer Alberto Morillas. The fragrance was introduced in 2014.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Blackberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Litchi, Jasmine, Wisteria
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Woody Notes, Coconut
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Marc Jacobs
The American designer Marc Jacobs has been pushing the boundaries in the fashion world for over a quarter of a century. His work is unique, unpredictable and inspiring. The secret of his success lies in his fearlessness, desire to go against the flow, and discovering beauty in the unexpected.
Marc Jacobs was born in the 1960s in New York, and graduated from Parson’s School of Design. His first collection bearing his own name was designed in 1986 and a year later he became the youngest award-winning designer in the world. The 1990s were no less successful for Marc Jacobs. He founded his own brand and was then named the creative director at Louis Vuitton, where he created the first ready-to-wear collection in the company’s history. Since 2013 he has worked exclusively on his own designs.
His unique style was also gradually introduced into the world of beauty. In this vein too, he believes that perfume, like fashion, can and should express our individuality and personality. Every perfume by Marc Jacobs is exceptional, unexpected and always luxurious. Daisy by Marc Jacobs is now an iconic fragrance in its designer blossom bottle, as is his newer creation, Marc Jacobs Decadence.