- About the brand
Description Marc Jacobs Divine DecadenceIngredients
- a floral fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange Tree Blossom, Sparkling Wine, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Gardenia, Hydrangea, Honey Suckle
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Saffron, Amber, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Marc Jacobs
The American designer Marc Jacobs has been pushing the boundaries in the fashion world for over a quarter of a century. His work is unique, unpredictable and inspiring. The secret of his success lies in his fearlessness, desire to go against the flow, and discovering beauty in the unexpected.
Marc Jacobs was born in the 1960s in New York, and graduated from Parson’s School of Design. His first collection bearing his own name was designed in 1986 and a year later he became the youngest award-winning designer in the world. The 1990s were no less successful for Marc Jacobs. He founded his own brand and was then named the creative director at Louis Vuitton, where he created the first ready-to-wear collection in the company’s history. Since 2013 he has worked exclusively on his own designs.
His unique style was also gradually introduced into the world of beauty. In this vein too, he believes that perfume, like fashion, can and should express our individuality and personality. Every perfume by Marc Jacobs is exceptional, unexpected and always luxurious. Daisy by Marc Jacobs is now an iconic fragrance in its designer blossom bottle, as is his newer creation, Marc Jacobs Decadence.