Treat yourself to a nice massage. Try a massage gel for muscles, cellulite, or for legs. A good massage promotes blood circulation and relaxes the body while firming your skin and helping you relax with a lovely aroma.
Why Try a Massage Gel?
- Reduces swelling and the feeling of heavy legs.
- Regenerates your muscles after physical activity.
- Stimulates your lymphatic system and helps break down fat deposits in your skin.
- Fights cellulite and firms your skin.
- Expands blood vessels and warms the skin.
- Firms and tightens the skin.
Active ingredients of massage gels
- Rosemary essence – regenerates and strengthens your skin.
- Panthenol and glycerine – soothe and moisturise.
- Menthol – provides a refreshing feeling.
- Cinnamon extract – warms the skin.
- Fennel extract – helps break down fat cells.
Notino.co.uk offers both cooling and warming massage gels for athletes, gels for muscles and joints, for cellulite, or for foot massage. Find your perfect massage gel or browse our massage oil section!
TopvetCelustinMassage Gel Dampening The Appearance Of Cellulite 500 ml
Bione CosmeticsCareCooling Massage Gel For Muscles And Joints 200 ml
Bione CosmeticsCareWarming Massage Gel For Muscles And Joints 200 ml
A-DermaEpitheliale A.H. Epitheliale A.HMassage Gel-Oil for Scars and Stretch Marks 40 ml
TopvetBody CareMassage Gel to Treat Cellulite 500 ml