Treat your skin to a deep regeneration with the effect of AHA acids.
You don’t have to even book an appointment in a beauty salon – just use a chemical peel at home. The skin of your face, shoulder, or neck will be instantly softer with chemical peels by NeoStrata, Estée Lauder, or Revolution Skincare.
Effects of Chemical Exfoliation:
- Rejuvenates skin, reduces fine wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
- Promotes skin renewal.
- Improves the texture of the skin and makes it smoother.
- Tightens enlarged pores.
- A chemical peel also wonderfully improves acne.
How to Apply a Chemical Peel?
Before using a chemical peel for the first time, always read the manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
- 1. Always use the peel on a clean skin.
- 2. Use a small amount of the product and massage it gently into your skin. Avoid the area around your mouth and eyes.
- 3. Leave on for a few minutes.
- 4. Rinse off thoroughly with water.
- 5. Use a gentle moisturiser to soothe your skin.
Notino.co.uk carries chemical peel both in the form of drops and cream. You might also like a classic facial peel with micro particles. Which one’s the best for you?
Show filter Hide filter
Free gifts and offers
Revolution Skincare30% AHA + BHA Peeling SolutionIntense Skin Exfoliator 30 ml
NeoStrataResurfaceOne-Step Peel for Home Use 60 ml
BiodermaSébium Night PeelSmoothing Exfoliating Serum to Treat Skin Imperfections 40 ml
DarphinSpecific CareChemical Peeling with Brightening and Smoothing Effect 30 ml
SVRClairial PeelConcentrated Chemical Peeling To Treat Dark Spots 30 ml
Free deliveryAcademieDerm Acte WhiteningGlycolic Acid Face Scrub 250 ml
NeoStrataRefineExfoliating Gel for Problematic Skin 125 ml
Estée LauderRevitalizing Supreme +Chemical Peeling with Brightening and Smoothing Effect 75 ml
FlosLek LaboratoriumBalance T-ZonePeeling for Combination Skin 125 g
CaritaProgressif NéomorphoseDaily Exfoliating Serum 30 ml
NewThalgoÉveil à la MerGentle Skin Peeling 50 ml
NewTołpaDermo Face T-ZoneExfoliating Face Wipes 2 pc