NeutrogenaBright BoostBrightening Scrub 75 ml
special offerRevolution Skincare30% AHA + BHA Peeling SolutionIntense Skin Exfoliator 30 ml
FlosLek LaboratoriumBalance T-Zone GommagePeeling for Combination Skin 125 g
NeoStrataResurfaceOne-Step Peel for Home Use With AHA Acids 60 ml
BiodermaSébium Night PeelSmoothing Exfoliating Serum to Treat Skin Imperfections 40 ml
ElemisDynamic Resurfacing Facial PadsExfoliating Cotton Pads with Brightening and Smoothing Effect 60 pc
NewNudestixNudeskinBrightening Scrub for Face 60 ml
TołpaDermo Face T-ZoneExfoliating Face Wipes 2 pc
ElemisPeptide⁴ Overnight Radiance PeelExfoliating Peeling Serum with Brightening and Smoothing Effect 30 ml
Estée LauderPerfectionist Pro Instant Resurfacing Peel 9.9% AHAs + BHAIntensive Peeling 50 ml
NeoStrataCorrectRegenerating Scrub With AHA Acids 75 g
MuradHydratation AHA/BHA Exfoliating CleanserExfoliating Cleansing Gel 200 ml
MuradResurgence Replenishing Multi-Acid PeelActive Exfoliator for Soft and Smooth Skin 90 ml
Treat your skin to a deep regeneration with the effect of AHA acids.
You don’t have to even book an appointment in a beauty salon – just use a chemical peel at home. The skin of your face, shoulder, or neck will be instantly softer with chemical peels by NeoStrata, Estée Lauder, or Revolution Skincare.
Effects of Chemical Exfoliation:
- Rejuvenates skin, reduces fine wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
- Promotes skin renewal.
- Improves the texture of the skin and makes it smoother.
- Tightens enlarged pores.
- A chemical peel also wonderfully improves acne.
How to Apply a Chemical Peel?
Before using a chemical peel for the first time, always read the manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
- 1. Always use the peel on a clean skin.
- 2. Use a small amount of the product and massage it gently into your skin. Avoid the area around your mouth and eyes.
- 3. Leave on for a few minutes.
- 4. Rinse off thoroughly with water.
- 5. Use a gentle moisturiser to soothe your skin.
Notino.co.uk carries chemical peel both in the form of drops and cream. You might also like a classic facial peel with micro particles. Which one’s the best for you?