Treat your skin to a deep regeneration with the effect of AHA acids.
You don’t have to even book an appointment in a beauty salon – just use a chemical peel at home. The skin of your face, shoulder, or neck will be instantly softer with chemical peels by NeoStrata, Estée Lauder, or Revolution Skincare.
Effects of Chemical Exfoliation:
- Rejuvenates skin, reduces fine wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
- Promotes skin renewal.
- Improves the texture of the skin and makes it smoother.
- Tightens enlarged pores.
- A chemical peel also wonderfully improves acne.
How to Apply a Chemical Peel?
Before using a chemical peel for the first time, always read the manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
- 1. Always use the peel on a clean skin.
- 2. Use a small amount of the product and massage it gently into your skin. Avoid the area around your mouth and eyes.
- 3. Leave on for a few minutes.
- 4. Rinse off thoroughly with water.
- 5. Use a gentle moisturiser to soothe your skin.
Notino.co.uk carries chemical peel both in the form of drops and cream. You might also like a classic facial peel with micro particles. Which one’s the best for you?
FlosLek LaboratoriumBalance T-Zone GommagePeeling for Combination Skin 125 g
special offerBiodermaSébium Night PeelSmoothing Exfoliating Serum to Treat Skin Imperfections 40 ml
special offerRevolution Skincare30% AHA + BHA Peeling SolutionIntense Skin Exfoliator 30 ml
NeoStrataResurfaceOne-Step Peel for Home Use With AHA Acids 60 ml
NeutrogenaBright BoostBrightening Scrub 75 ml
ElemisDynamic Resurfacing Facial PadsExfoliating Cotton Pads with Brightening and Smoothing Effect 60 pc
TołpaDermo Face T-ZoneExfoliating Face Wipes 2 pc
NeoStrataCorrectRegenerating Scrub With AHA Acids 75 g
Estée LauderRevitalizing Supreme +Chemical Peeling with Brightening and Smoothing Effect 75 ml
Estée LauderPerfectionist ProIntensive Peeling 50 ml
SVRClairial PeelConcentrated Chemical Peeling To Treat Dark Spots 30 ml
Out of stock