Business Terms and Conditions of the MyNotino Club
- These Business Terms and Conditions specify the relationship between Notino International Limited, ID: 10107471, 71 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4BE, United Kingdom, as the provider of the MyNotino Club service, and members of the MyNotino Club.
- The MyNotino Club is a service that provides MyNotino Club members with an expansion of the shopping experience in the Notino e-shop and other benefits listed below.
- The Notino e-shop adapts to members of the MyNotino Club to make their purchases as pleasant, smooth and fast as possible. For example, MyNotino Club members can be notified of interesting goods in accordance with their preferences, they do not have to fill in their delivery or payment card information with every purchase, and they are informed about special offers, discounts and events. Among other things, MyNotino Club members are allowed to create their lists of favourite items (what is called a wishlist) and they can also see a clear history of their purchases.
2. Entering into a MyNotino Club Membership Agreement
- By clicking on the “register” button, the customer of the Notino e-shop agrees to these Business Terms and Conditions, enters into a MyNotino Club Membership Agreement, and becomes a member of the MyNotino Club.
- Only a person over the age of 18 can be a member of the MyNotino Club. By concluding the Membership Agreement, the MyNotino Club member honestly declares that he/she is more than 18 years of age.
- The MyNotino Club Membership Agreement is a separate agreement governed by the rules set out herein and is not linked to the existence of any other agreements (in particular purchase agreements) entered into between the service provider and a club member.
3. Subject Matter of the Agreement
1. The service provider is obliged, in particular, to:
a) send MyNotino Club members information about special discounts and limited offers of the Notino e-shop or stores or about special offers of other shops;
b) send MyNotino Club members information about new products in the offer of the Notino e-shop or stores;
c) prepare special offers for MyNotino Club members that will not be available to non-members;
d) notify MyNotino Club members of any unfinished orders;
e) provide free delivery options for MyNotino Club members on purchasing selected products or products for a certain price;
f) customise the e-shop product range and advertisements displayed to reflect the preferences of each particular MyNotino Club member;
g) securely store the delivery or billing information of MyNotino Club members so that they do not have to enter it repeatedly when ordering;
h) allow MyNotino Club members direct access to their personal data and independent administration.
2. In order to fulfil the above obligations, the service provider is obliged and entitled to:
a) process all the personal data of MyNotino Club members that they provide to the service provider in connection with the conclusion of a Membership Agreement or Purchase Agreement in the Notino e-shop. In particular, this includes the first name and surname, date of birth, billing and delivery information, telephone number, method of addressing, information about purchases, amounts paid, and user behaviour on the e-shop website at notino.co.uk or in the mobile application, as well as automatically generated information. This information includes, in particular, information about clicks, products viewed, and information about the device, operating system and Internet connection of the MyNotino Club member.
b) The service provider is entitled to evaluate (profile) all of the aforesaid data or have it evaluated by third parties. In addition to parties related to the service provider, said data may also be processed by the service provider’s other processors;
c) contact MyNotino Club members for the purpose of statistics and surveys;
d) use the delivery and billing address, email address, telephone number or other means of distance communication of MyNotino Club members to contact them;
3. The scope of the above obligations may be further determined and modified by the service provider.
4. Each member of the MyNotino Club is obliged to provide the necessary data for the provision of services and to keep it up to date.
4. Cost of the Services
- Membership of the MyNotino Club and related services are free of charge.
5. Rights Arising from Defective Performance and Withdrawal from the Agreement
- The provisions of the General Business Terms and Conditions concerning the rights arising from defective performance and concerning withdrawal from the Agreement by the consumer shall apply to this relationship mutatis mutandis.
- When interpreting and using them, it is necessary to take into account the differences in the performance under a Purchase Agreement and a MyNotino Club Membership Agreement.
6. Duration of the Agreement
- The Agreement is concluded for an indefinite period.
- Each of the Parties is permitted to terminate it without reason. The notice period is 30 days from the date of delivery of the notice to the other Party.
- The personal data of any MyNotino Club member, which is processed exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling a MyNotino Club Agreement, will be erased no later than 30 days after the termination of an Agreement.
7. Final Provisions
- The entity for extrajudicial proceedings in the event of a dispute or the entity to handle complaints by buyers In case of disputes, they can be settled on-line with the competent entity which, for the United Kingdom, is CRS Cosmetic Redress Scheme http://www.cosmeticredress.co.uk . The dispute can be settled on-line, amicably and out of court.
- Deviating from these Business Terms and Conditions is only possible with the written consent of both Parties. Any additional or differing terms and conditions of the business partner do not apply to the contractual relationships referred to in these Business Terms and Conditions.
- The service provider may amend or supplement the wording of these Business Terms and Conditions. This provision shall not affect the rights and obligations arising while the previous wording of the Business Terms and Conditions is effective. You will be notified by email of any change to the Business Terms and Conditions. In the event of any changes, you have the option to reject the changes and terminate the Agreement.