Terms and Conditions of the Notino VIP Club
- The Notino VIP Club gives a new dimension to your shopping experience. The Notino VIP Club membership earns you new shopping opportunities at the Notino web store. We are all unique and at Notino we believe that our store should adapt to the uniqueness of each customer. The Notino web store is therefore also a unique store for each and every member of the VIP Club.
- As a VIP Club member, you have access to the webstore product range as well as notifications about selected products, tailored to you and your preferences. Customising the website as much as possible according to your needs makes shopping more pleasant. You will always love coming back to us. It will also save you precious time, because we will tell you about interesting products without you having to search through our extensive product range. What’s more, you won’t have to enter your delivery details every time. They will be already filled out for you.
- In order to offer this service, we will need you to provide your contact data, which we will use and process under the terms set out below.
- Membership will save you both time and money. VIP Club members are offered special discounts on selected products.
II. Entering into the Notino VIP Club Membership Agreement
- By clicking “Register”, you agree to these terms and conditions for membership of the Notino VIP Club and enter into a Notino VIP Club membership agreement with us, the company “Notino International Limited, ID: 10107471, Based in United Kingdom, 71 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4BE, United Kingdom”.(hereinafter referred to as Notino or “we”, “us” or “our”). Under this agreement, Notino is also the controller of personal data.
- Only a legally competent person may become a member of the Notino VIP Club. By entering into a membership agreement, you are making a statutory declaration that you do not have limited legal capacity.
- We would like to draw your attention to the fact that the membership agreement is a separate agreement governed by the rules set out here and is not linked to the existence of other (in particular purchase) agreements entered into with us.
- This agreement is entered into in English, and will be stored with us in electronic format, with you receiving a confirmation of the agreement by email. You will be able to access the electronic version of the agreement from your profile on our website.
III. Subject Matter of the Agreement
- We hereby agree, on the basis of the personal data you have provided as referred to in paragraph 2, to process and evaluate the data (to profile it, but with no legal impact on you), and, on the basis of the analysis, to send you the following personalised content:
- a) send you priority information about special discount promotions and limited offers;
- b) send you priority information about new products on our website, pre-orders, etc.;
- c) prepare special offers for VIP Club members that will not be available to non-members;
- d) notify you of your incomplete orders;
- e) provide free delivery options for VIP Club members on purchasing selected products;
- f) customise the product range and advertisements displayed to reflect your preferences;
- g) securely store your delivery and invoicing data so that you do not have to enter them again;
- h) allow you direct access to the data you have provided and their editing in your profile
- To fulfil the obligations pursuant to this agreement, you will provide us with personal data for processing and evaluation (profiling, but with no legal impact on you) as follows: first name, surname, date of birth, home address, email, phone number, gender, information about your purchases, sums paid, user behaviour on the webstore website www.notino.co.uk or the mobile application, automatically generated information, i.e. information about clicks, which products you have viewed on our website, information about your computer and internet connection and data about your operating system, all in order to meet our obligations pursuant to this agreement.
- You will also give us permission on the basis of this agreement to handle personal data within the meaning of paragraphs 1 and 2 of this article so that we can entrust a processor to do the processing and evaluation (profiling but with no legal impact on you), even in other EU countries.
- To contact you for the purpose of statistics and surveys.
- No evaluation based on paragraphs 1, 2,3 and 4, however, will have any legally relevant consequences for you.
- For administrative purposes, we can also provide personal data to others within the NOTINO group.
- As a Notino VIP Club member, you are both permitted and obliged to provide the data required and keep it updated. The legal basis for, and purpose of, processing personal data is the fulfilment of this agreement on our part and, in the case of paragraph 5, processing based on legitimate interest.
IV. Cost of the Service
- Club membership is free of charge, as are the aforementioned services relating to this membership that we provide.
V. Duration of the Agreement
- The agreement is entered into for the period of your membership of the Notino VIP Club.
- Each of the parties is permitted to terminate it without reason. The notice period is 30 days from the date of delivery of the notice to the other party.
- Processed personal data will be deleted within 30 days of the termination of the agreement at the latest.
- With regard to the fact that this is an agreement entered into remotely, you are entitled to withdraw from the agreement within 14 days of entering into it without giving any reason. You may withdraw by writing us an email in which you state that you are withdrawing from the agreement, stating the number and signing with your full name.
VI. Final Provisions
- With regard to personal data protection, please refer to the Personal Data Processing Policy document.
- Deviating from these terms and conditions is only possible with the written consent of both parties. Any additional or differing terms and conditions of the business partner do not apply to the contractual relationships referred to in these terms and conditions.
- Notino may amend or supplement the wording of these terms and conditions. This provision shall not affect the rights and obligations arising while the previous wording of the terms and conditions is effective. You will be notified by email of any change to the terms and conditions. In the event of any changes, you have the option to reject the changes and terminate the agreement.
- These TERMS & CONDITIONS of the Notino VIP Club come into force and effect on 1 May 2018.
- The terms and conditions can be downloaded here.