Versace Bright Crystaleau de toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 3
Fragrance description Versace Bright CrystalIngredients
The most beloved fragrance gem in the world – discover Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette. Its delicate floral notes will surround you with a delicate, clean aroma which is still very feminine and sensual.
The unique cap represents an elegant gemstone in keeping with the jewellery-making tradition of the Versace fashion house.
- light, gourmand, fruity floral fragrance
- suitable for all-day wear
- designed in 2006 by perfumer Alberto Morillas
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll notice the refreshing and intense accents of the fruit of yuzu citrus, accompanied by icy accords and juicy notes of pomegranate. Versace Bright Crystal then develops into an intoxicating floral sweetness. Strong essences of peony and magnolia are balanced out with the gentleness of lotus flower. Woody notes, delicate musk and warm, honeyed amber in the drydown give the composition a warm quality.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Yuzu, Pomegranate, Icy Accord
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lotus, Peony, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Wood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Versace
The Versace brand is a symbol of Italian luxury and timeless style with a touch of extravagance in the fashion world and beyond. Fashion pieces, perfumes and accessories with the iconic Medusa logo combine a modern lifestyle with a love of Italian tradition and family heritage.
The history of this luxury brand dates back to 1978, when it was founded in Milan by the progressive and eccentric fashion designer Gianni Versace. His distinctive style soon earned him fans around the world and the Versace brand became one of the leading international fashion houses. The first Versace perfume – Gianni Versace for Women – was launched in 1981. Today, the complete portfolio includes dozens of Versace fragrances for men and women.
The most popular Versace perfumes for men include the Eau de Toilette Versace Eros, with its aromatic fragrance composition, the Dylan Blue and Versace The Dreamer Eaux de Toilette, and the sultry Versace Eros Flame Eau de Parfum. Meanwhile, women worldwide have fallen for the fruity, floral fragrance of Versace Bright Crystal or the floral, woody Versace Versense. Versace perfume gift sets and body cosmetics for women have also been a huge success.
Smell Versace perfume for yourself – unbridled fragrance with an Italian temperament.