Versace The DreamerEau de Toilette for Men
You save 48%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 5
Fragrance description Versace The DreamerIngredients
The Versace Dreamer Eau de Toilette will enable you to live your dreams during the day too, making you feel utterly magical. It’s just like walking through a forest, twigs snapping under your feet; the air smells like wood and pine and every step is balm for the soul.
- an oriental fragrance
- for men who like to dream with their eyes open
- suitable for both day and evening wear
Composition of the fragrance:
at first you’ll be greeted by notes of juniper, tarragon and artemisia, which evoke a walk through the world of nature. The opening notes are then replaced by floral aromas of lily, iris and flax, giving the Eau de Toilette a mystical aura. The aromatic base is saturated with amber and tobacco.
Story of the fragrance:
the Versace brand is a synonym for luxury and quality. The same is true for Dreamer Eau de Toilette. It makes its owner feel as if even the deepest dreams and fantasies can come true.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Artemisia, Tarragon, Juniper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Flax Blossom, Iris
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Tobacco Flower
- Fragrance category
About the brand Versace
The Versace brand is a symbol of Italian luxury and timeless style with a touch of extravagance in the fashion world and beyond. Fashion pieces, perfumes and accessories with the iconic Medusa logo combine a modern lifestyle with a love of Italian tradition and family heritage.
The history of this luxury brand dates back to 1978, when it was founded in Milan by the progressive and eccentric fashion designer Gianni Versace. His distinctive style soon earned him fans around the world and the Versace brand became one of the leading international fashion houses. The first Versace perfume – Gianni Versace for Women – was launched in 1981. Today, the complete portfolio includes dozens of Versace fragrances for men and women.
The most popular Versace perfumes for men include the Eau de Toilette Versace Eros, with its aromatic fragrance composition, the Dylan Blue and Versace The Dreamer Eaux de Toilette, and the sultry Versace Eros Flame Eau de Parfum. Meanwhile, women worldwide have fallen for the fruity, floral fragrance of Versace Bright Crystal or the floral, woody Versace Versense. Versace perfume gift sets and body cosmetics for women have also been a huge success.
Smell Versace perfume for yourself – unbridled fragrance with an Italian temperament.