- About the brand
- Review 8
Description Versace Dylan Blue Pour HommeIngredients
Power, charisma, and eternal passion – those are the qualities of Versace Dylan Blue Pour Homme Eau de Toilette. A fragrance with its own character and individuality, emanating a seductive power through enticing, refreshing notes of the Mediterranean.
- a very distinctive fougère fragrance with aquatic accords
- for a strong but sensitive man who’s always true to himself
- first introduced in 2016
Composition of the fragrance
The very opening of Versace Dylan Blue is like an essence of the Mediterranean. Its dominated by significant aquatic notes accompanied by essences of grapefruit and Calabrian bergamot with slightly woody accords of fig leaf. After a while, you’ll detect a combination of velvety ambroxan, soft and woody papyrus, and the honeyed notes of an earthy, soapy hint of patchouli. Spicy incense with a touch of smoke, sensual musk, and rare saffron will then show you that this fragrance really is full of passion and sophisticated masculinity.
Story of the fragrance
This Eau de Toilette can be characterised as an essence of a man who perfectly represents Versace. He’s strong and sensual, sensitive and well-mannered. Resolute like a master of martial arts. Dylan Blue Pour Homme expresses his power and charisma through the sensual freshness of Mediterranean notes, enhanced by the blue colour of the bottle and the golden seal featuring the head of Medusa.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Calabrian Bergamot, Fig Leaves, Water Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Papyrus, Violet Leaves, Ambroxan, Black Pepper, Patchouli
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Frankincense, Tonka Beans, Saffron, Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Versace
The Versace brand is a symbol of Italian luxury and timeless style with a touch of extravagance in the fashion world and beyond. Fashion pieces, perfumes and accessories with the iconic Medusa logo combine a modern lifestyle with a love of Italian tradition and family heritage.
The history of this luxury brand dates back to 1978, when it was founded in Milan by the progressive and eccentric fashion designer Gianni Versace. His distinctive style soon earned him fans around the world and the Versace brand became one of the leading international fashion houses. The first Versace perfume – Gianni Versace for Women – was launched in 1981. Today, the complete portfolio includes dozens of Versace fragrances for men and women.
The most popular Versace perfumes for men include the Eau de Toilette Versace Eros, with its aromatic fragrance composition, the Dylan Blue and Versace The Dreamer Eaux de Toilette, and the sultry Versace Eros Flame Eau de Parfum. Meanwhile, women worldwide have fallen for the fruity, floral fragrance of Versace Bright Crystal or the floral, woody Versace Versense. Versace perfume gift sets and body cosmetics for women have also been a huge success.
Smell Versace perfume for yourself – unbridled fragrance with an Italian temperament.