Versace Dylan Blue Pour Hommeeau de toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Versace Dylan Blue Pour HommeIngredients
Power, charisma, and eternal passion – those are the qualities of Versace Dylan Blue Pour Homme Eau de Toilette. A fragrance with its own character and individuality, emanating a seductive power through enticing, refreshing notes of the Mediterranean.
- a very distinctive fougère fragrance with aquatic accords
- for a strong but sensitive man who’s always true to himself
- first introduced in 2016
Composition of the fragrance
The very opening of Versace Dylan Blue is like an essence of the Mediterranean. Its dominated by significant aquatic notes accompanied by essences of grapefruit and Calabrian bergamot with slightly woody accords of fig leaf. After a while, you’ll detect a combination of velvety ambroxan, soft and woody papyrus, and the honeyed notes of an earthy, soapy hint of patchouli. Spicy incense with a touch of smoke, sensual musk, and rare saffron will then show you that this fragrance really is full of passion and sophisticated masculinity.
Story of the fragrance
This Eau de Toilette can be characterised as an essence of a man who perfectly represents Versace. He’s strong and sensual, sensitive and well-mannered. Resolute like a master of martial arts. Dylan Blue Pour Homme expresses his power and charisma through the sensual freshness of Mediterranean notes, enhanced by the blue colour of the bottle and the golden seal featuring the head of Medusa.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Water Notes, Fig Leaves, Grapefruit, Calabrian Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Black Pepper, Violet Leaves, Ambroxan, Patchouli, Papyrus
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Frankincense, Saffron, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
About the brand Versace
Versace perfumes | The Versace brand was founded in 1978 by Gianni Versace, a young man from one of the poorest regions of Southern Italy. Ever since he was a young boy, Gianni’s had an eccentric and progressive sense of style. He liked being provocative, and his outrageousness soon drew in major celebrities who started favouring his designs.
Gianni Versace became a celebrity in his own right, travelling the world and building his brand. Unfortunately, in 1993, he was diagnosed with a rare inner ear cancer. After going through a successful treatment, Versace started delegating more work to his associates and spend his time with family and friends. Four years later, Gianni Versace was shot dead by a man whose motives were never quite explained. The killer managed to murder a person, but he did not destroy Versace’s legacy by any means - the brand went on to be ever more successful under Gianni’s sister Donatella.
Now you can find Versace boutiques in more than 80 countries in the world - or you can order iconic perfumes like the Versace pour Homme or Versace Bright Crystal from the comfort of your home.