- About the brand
- Review 5
Description Versace ErosIngredients
Gentlemen – be as daring as Eros, the Greek god of love! Versace Eros Eau de Parfum for men will give you his passion and courage thanks to woody, oriental and refreshing notes. Wrap yourself in a seductive fragrance that brings out your masculinity and gives you confidence every single day.
- sensual fragrance for men
- inspired by Eros, the god of love
- ideal for both everyday wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
First you’ll notice Italian lemon and tangerine, mint oil and delicious candy apple. Your senses will then be delighted by gourmand vanilla, geranium, exotic tonka bean and ambroxan. The long-lasting drydown is dominated by warm cedar and sandalwood, vetiver, patchouli and vanilla.
Story of the fragrance
Versace Eros was introduced in 2012. Its composition, inspired by the Greek god of love, was created by perfumer Aurelien Guichard. The bottle is decorated with the iconic head of Medusa, so characteristic for Versace’s creations.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Apple, Citrus Zest, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Vanilla, Tonka Beans, Ambroxan, Geranium
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar Wood, Oakmoss, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Versace
The Versace brand is a symbol of Italian luxury and timeless style with a touch of extravagance in the fashion world and beyond. Fashion pieces, perfumes and accessories with the iconic Medusa logo combine a modern lifestyle with a love of Italian tradition and family heritage.
The history of this luxury brand dates back to 1978, when it was founded in Milan by the progressive and eccentric fashion designer Gianni Versace. His distinctive style soon earned him fans around the world and the Versace brand became one of the leading international fashion houses. The first Versace perfume – Gianni Versace for Women – was launched in 1981. Today, the complete portfolio includes dozens of Versace fragrances for men and women.
The most popular Versace perfumes for men include the Eau de Toilette Versace Eros, with its aromatic fragrance composition, the Dylan Blue and Versace The Dreamer Eaux de Toilette, and the sultry Versace Eros Flame Eau de Parfum. Meanwhile, women worldwide have fallen for the fruity, floral fragrance of Versace Bright Crystal or the floral, woody Versace Versense. Versace perfume gift sets and body cosmetics for women have also been a huge success.
Smell Versace perfume for yourself – unbridled fragrance with an Italian temperament.