Versace Eros Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 15
Fragrance description Versace ErosIngredients
Be passionate like the Greek god of love, Eros. The Versace Eros Eau de Toilette for men reflects power and passion perfectly. Its composition symbolizes love and lust and has been created for a strong and confident man who knows what he wants. Its mysterious notes will captivate everyone, and one thing is certain – the women around you will definitely notice you.
- aromatic composition
- for a confident man
- ideal for the summer months
Composition of the fragrance
The composition opens with refreshing leaves of mint, which are complemented by sweet notes of apple and juicy lemon. The heart of the fragrance reveals unique ambroxan, captivating geranium and playful tonka beans. The base is permeated with the clean essence of oakmoss, warm cedar, vetiver and gourmand vanilla.
Story of the fragrance
The fragrance was launched in 2012. Its turquoise bottle is embellished with a mysterious Medusa head that is an allusion to Greek mythology, as well as being Versace’s symbol.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Italian Lemon, Green Apple, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Ambroxan, Geranium, Tonka Beans
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Oakmoss, Cedar, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
About the brand Versace
The Versace brand is a symbol of Italian luxury and timeless style with a touch of extravagance in the fashion world and beyond. Fashion pieces, perfumes and accessories with the iconic Medusa logo combine a modern lifestyle with a love of Italian tradition and family heritage.
The history of this luxury brand dates back to 1978, when it was founded in Milan by the progressive and eccentric fashion designer Gianni Versace. His distinctive style soon earned him fans around the world and the Versace brand became one of the leading international fashion houses. The first Versace perfume – Gianni Versace for Women – was launched in 1981. Today, the complete portfolio includes dozens of Versace fragrances for men and women.
The most popular Versace perfumes for men include the Eau de Toilette Versace Eros, with its aromatic fragrance composition, the Dylan Blue and Versace The Dreamer Eaux de Toilette, and the sultry Versace Eros Flame Eau de Parfum. Meanwhile, women worldwide have fallen for the fruity, floral fragrance of Versace Bright Crystal or the floral, woody Versace Versense. Versace perfume gift sets and body cosmetics for women have also been a huge success.
Smell Versace perfume for yourself – unbridled fragrance with an Italian temperament.