Versace Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 10
Fragrance description Versace Pour HommeIngredients
Versace Pour Homme Eau de Toilette is a masculine classic in a modern form. It represents the personality of a contemporary, confident man who has a spontaneous, entrepreneurial spirit and still knows how to live in harmony with nature.
- an aromatic fougère fragrance
- composition inspired by the Mediterranean
- designed in 2008 by perfumer Alberto Morillas
Composition of the fragrance
The fresh citrussy explosion of bergamot, bitter orange, Calabrian lemon, and neroli will instantly transport your mind to a sunlit Mediterranean landscape. The atmosphere of fields bathed in sunlight is then enhanced by aromatic blossoms of the intoxicating hyacinth and delicate essences of geranium. The heart of the fragrance pairs the slightly spicy sage with the sweet notes of cedar wood. The base of Versace Pour Homme brings a sophisticated combination of warm and sweet tonka bean with woody notes of oud, sensual musk, and amber.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Neroli, Bergamot, Bitter Orange, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Geranium, Clary Sage, Hyacinth, Cedar Wood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Tonka Beans, Amber, Oud
- Fragrance category
About the brand Versace
The Versace brand is a symbol of Italian luxury and timeless style with a touch of extravagance in the fashion world and beyond. Fashion pieces, perfumes and accessories with the iconic Medusa logo combine a modern lifestyle with a love of Italian tradition and family heritage.
The history of this luxury brand dates back to 1978, when it was founded in Milan by the progressive and eccentric fashion designer Gianni Versace. His distinctive style soon earned him fans around the world and the Versace brand became one of the leading international fashion houses. The first Versace perfume – Gianni Versace for Women – was launched in 1981. Today, the complete portfolio includes dozens of Versace fragrances for men and women.
The most popular Versace perfumes for men include the Eau de Toilette Versace Eros, with its aromatic fragrance composition, the Dylan Blue and Versace The Dreamer Eaux de Toilette, and the sultry Versace Eros Flame Eau de Parfum. Meanwhile, women worldwide have fallen for the fruity, floral fragrance of Versace Bright Crystal or the floral, woody Versace Versense. Versace perfume gift sets and body cosmetics for women have also been a huge success.
Smell Versace perfume for yourself – unbridled fragrance with an Italian temperament.