Versace Pour Hommeeau de toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Versace Pour HommeIngredients
Versace Pour Homme Eau de Toilette is a masculine classic in a modern form. It represents the personality of a contemporary, confident man who has a spontaneous, entrepreneurial spirit and still knows how to live in harmony with nature.
- an aromatic fougère fragrance
- composition inspired by the Mediterranean
- designed in 2008 by perfumer Alberto Morillas
Composition of the fragrance
The fresh citrussy explosion of bergamot, bitter orange, Calabrian lemon, and neroli will instantly transport your mind to a sunlit Mediterranean landscape. The atmosphere of fields bathed in sunlight is then enhanced by aromatic blossoms of the intoxicating hyacinth and delicate essences of geranium. The heart of the fragrance pairs the slightly spicy sage with the sweet notes of cedar wood. The base of Versace Pour Homme brings a sophisticated combination of warm and sweet tonka bean with woody notes of oud, sensual musk, and amber.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Bergamot, Bitter Orange, Neroli
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cedar Wood, Hyacinth, Geranium, Clary Sage
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Oud, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
About the brand Versace
Versace perfumes | The Versace brand was founded in 1978 by Gianni Versace, a young man from one of the poorest regions of Southern Italy. Ever since he was a young boy, Gianni’s had an eccentric and progressive sense of style. He liked being provocative, and his outrageousness soon drew in major celebrities who started favouring his designs.
Gianni Versace became a celebrity in his own right, travelling the world and building his brand. Unfortunately, in 1993, he was diagnosed with a rare inner ear cancer. After going through a successful treatment, Versace started delegating more work to his associates and spend his time with family and friends. Four years later, Gianni Versace was shot dead by a man whose motives were never quite explained. The killer managed to murder a person, but he did not destroy Versace’s legacy by any means - the brand went on to be ever more successful under Gianni’s sister Donatella.
Now you can find Versace boutiques in more than 80 countries in the world - or you can order iconic perfumes like the Versace pour Homme or Versace Bright Crystal from the comfort of your home.