Versace Eros FlameEau de Parfum for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Versace Eros FlameIngredients
A fragrance that pierces your heart and makes you feel the dignity of love and the power hidden in variety. Versace Eros Flame Eau de Parfum was designed for a man who is self-assured in every situation and always in deep touch with his emotions.
- aromatic woody fragrance full of contrasts
- for a strong, passionate man who trusts his emotions
- created as an ode to passion and a celebration of sensuality
Composition of the fragrance
The composition of Versace Eros Flames is built on strong contrasts. The opening introduces especially temperamental notes of juicy Italian fruits like lemon, tangerine, or bitter orange. These are later warmed with accords of black pepper from Madagascar and aromatic rosemary with geranium, rose, and pepper wood. The base of this Eau de Parfum includes rare notes of Texas cedarwood and Haitian vetiver, as well as oakmoss, patchouli, sandalwood, and tonka bean, mingling perfectly with sweet vanilla.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Pepper, Chinotto Citrus
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Woody Notes, Rosemary
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Versace
The Versace brand is a symbol of Italian luxury and timeless style with a touch of extravagance in the fashion world and beyond. Fashion pieces, perfumes and accessories with the iconic Medusa logo combine a modern lifestyle with a love of Italian tradition and family heritage.
The history of this luxury brand dates back to 1978, when it was founded in Milan by the progressive and eccentric fashion designer Gianni Versace. His distinctive style soon earned him fans around the world and the Versace brand became one of the leading international fashion houses. The first Versace perfume – Gianni Versace for Women – was launched in 1981. Today, the complete portfolio includes dozens of Versace fragrances for men and women.
The most popular Versace perfumes for men include the Eau de Toilette Versace Eros, with its aromatic fragrance composition, the Dylan Blue and Versace The Dreamer Eaux de Toilette, and the sultry Versace Eros Flame Eau de Parfum. Meanwhile, women worldwide have fallen for the fruity, floral fragrance of Versace Bright Crystal or the floral, woody Versace Versense. Versace perfume gift sets and body cosmetics for women have also been a huge success.
Smell Versace perfume for yourself – unbridled fragrance with an Italian temperament.