Versace Eros FlameEau de Parfum for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Versace Eros FlameIngredients
A fragrance that pierces your heart and makes you feel the dignity of love and the power hidden in variety. Versace Eros Flame Eau de Parfum was designed for a man who is self-assured in every situation and always in deep touch with his emotions.
- aromatic woody fragrance full of contrasts
- for a strong, passionate man who trusts his emotions
- created as an ode to passion and a celebration of sensuality
Composition of the fragrance
The composition of Versace Eros Flames is built on strong contrasts. The opening introduces especially temperamental notes of juicy Italian fruits like lemon, tangerine, or bitter orange. These are later warmed with accords of black pepper from Madagascar and aromatic rosemary with geranium, rose, and pepper wood. The base of this Eau de Parfum includes rare notes of Texas cedarwood and Haitian vetiver, as well as oakmoss, patchouli, sandalwood, and tonka bean, mingling perfectly with sweet vanilla.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Pepper, Chinotto Citrus
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Woody Notes, Rosemary
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
Articles about Versace Eros FlameArticles
About the brand Versace
Versace perfumes | The Versace brand was founded in 1978 by Gianni Versace, a young man from one of the poorest regions of Southern Italy. Ever since he was a young boy, Gianni’s had an eccentric and progressive sense of style. He liked being provocative, and his outrageousness soon drew in major celebrities who started favouring his designs.
Gianni Versace became a celebrity in his own right, travelling the world and building his brand. Unfortunately, in 1993, he was diagnosed with a rare inner ear cancer. After going through a successful treatment, Versace started delegating more work to his associates and spend his time with family and friends. Four years later, Gianni Versace was shot dead by a man whose motives were never quite explained. The killer managed to murder a person, but he did not destroy Versace’s legacy by any means - the brand went on to be ever more successful under Gianni’s sister Donatella.
Now you can find Versace boutiques in more than 80 countries in the world - or you can order iconic perfumes like the Versace pour Homme or Versace Bright Crystal from the comfort of your home.