Versace Versense Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
- Review 8
Description Versace VersenseIngredients
An irresistible experience for all your senses. Versace Versense Eau de Toilette for women is like a bunch of flowers composed of the unique aromas of the Mediterranean. Its authenticity and a combination of freshness and energy perfectly represent the woman who personifies the Versace brand.
- modern, refreshing, yet intoxicating floral woody fragrance
- inspired by the Mediterranean
- introduced in 2009
Composition of the fragrance
This composition opens with fruity notes typical for the Mediterranean region. A combination of green tangerine and refreshing bergamot is enhanced by exotic, slightly sweet prickly pear. The heart is dominated by intoxicating floral essences of jasmine and sea daffodil with an elegant touch of bitter and spicy cardamon. The intense woody base includes accords of sandalwood, cedar wood, and unexpected olive tree with a touch of soft, sensual musk.
Story of the fragrance
Versace Versense captures the image of slowly awakening Mediterranean nature. Its notes evoke the feelings of freedom, motion, and harmony between your inner energy and the outside world. Smelling this fragrance is like taking a stroll through a garden which brings you a fresh influx of emotion, self-confidence, and energy.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Bergamot, Opuntia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Sea Daffodil, Cardamom, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Musk, Olive Tree, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Versace
The Versace brand is a symbol of Italian luxury and timeless style with a touch of extravagance in the fashion world and beyond. Fashion pieces, perfumes and accessories with the iconic Medusa logo combine a modern lifestyle with a love of Italian tradition and family heritage.
The history of this luxury brand dates back to 1978, when it was founded in Milan by the progressive and eccentric fashion designer Gianni Versace. His distinctive style soon earned him fans around the world and the Versace brand became one of the leading international fashion houses. The first Versace perfume – Gianni Versace for Women – was launched in 1981. Today, the complete portfolio includes dozens of Versace fragrances for men and women.
The most popular Versace perfumes for men include the Eau de Toilette Versace Eros, with its aromatic fragrance composition, the Dylan Blue and Versace The Dreamer Eaux de Toilette, and the sultry Versace Eros Flame Eau de Parfum. Meanwhile, women worldwide have fallen for the fruity, floral fragrance of Versace Bright Crystal or the floral, woody Versace Versense. Versace perfume gift sets and body cosmetics for women have also been a huge success.
Smell Versace perfume for yourself – unbridled fragrance with an Italian temperament.