Versace Yellow DiamondEau de Toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Versace Yellow DiamondIngredients
Diamonds are a woman’s best friend. And it’s the same with this luxurious floral citrusy fragrance, hidden inside a diamond-shaped bottle. The Versace Yellow Diamond Eau de Toilette for women accentuates your charm perfectly and complements any outfit just like a luxurious jewel.
- a sparkling citrus fragrance with floral notes
- a luxurious bottle in the shape of a diamond
- brightens hot summer days beautifully
Composition of the fragrance
The opening of the composition belongs to sweet pear, citrus notes of bergamot and neroli. Soon after that, the attention shifts to freesia, water lily, bittersweet orange blossom and mimosa. The base notes of the fragrance revolve around the notes of rare palo santo, warm amberwood and musk.
The story of the fragrance
The Versace Yellow Diamond Eau de Toilette for women was launched in 2011 as a lighter and fruitier version of one of the most popular fragrances of all time – Versace Bright Crystal from 2006. The bottle itself hints that this is a fresh, citrusy fragrance with a touch of luxury.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Citron, Bergamot, Neroli
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Water Lily, Freesia, Mimosa, Orange Tree Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Palo Santo, Musk, Amberwood
- Fragrance category
- citrus, floral
About the brand Versace
The Versace brand is a symbol of Italian luxury and timeless style with a touch of extravagance in the fashion world and beyond. Fashion pieces, perfumes and accessories with the iconic Medusa logo combine a modern lifestyle with a love of Italian tradition and family heritage.
The history of this luxury brand dates back to 1978, when it was founded in Milan by the progressive and eccentric fashion designer Gianni Versace. His distinctive style soon earned him fans around the world and the Versace brand became one of the leading international fashion houses. The first Versace perfume – Gianni Versace for Women – was launched in 1981. Today, the complete portfolio includes dozens of Versace fragrances for men and women.
The most popular Versace perfumes for men include the Eau de Toilette Versace Eros, with its aromatic fragrance composition, the Dylan Blue and Versace The Dreamer Eaux de Toilette, and the sultry Versace Eros Flame Eau de Parfum. Meanwhile, women worldwide have fallen for the fruity, floral fragrance of Versace Bright Crystal or the floral, woody Versace Versense. Versace perfume gift sets and body cosmetics for women have also been a huge success.
Smell Versace perfume for yourself – unbridled fragrance with an Italian temperament.