Green tea in cosmetics
Green tea is one of the antioxidants which protect your skin and hair from the effects of harmful free radicals. This plant from the Far East improves the overall condition of your skin and hair while taking care of your body from the inside as well as the outside. Discover the amazing benefits of cosmetics with green tea extract for yourself.
Characteristics of Green Tea
Green tea contains substances which help neutralise harmful free radicals and thus protect your skin and hair from environmental factors. Green tea extracts have soothing and hydrating effects.
Benefits of Green Tea for the Skin of Your Face and Body
- Removes impurities and mattifies skin.
- Keeps skin cells supple.
- Reduces the impact of harmful sunlight on your skin.
- Protects skin from wrinkles and other signs of ageing.
- Prevents the occurrence of dark spots.
- Removes toxins from the skin and protects it against free radicals from the environment.
- Reduces swelling.
- Promotes blood circulation and metabolism in the skin.
Benefits of Green Tea for Hair
- Strengthens hair and keeps it looking fresh.
- Gives hair volume and shine.
- Hydrates dry hair and hair prone to breaking.
Cosmetics with Green Tea
Green tea extract has fantastic effects especially on sensitive skin and weak, lifeless hair. However, green tea also helps normal and combination skin suffering from dehydration, swelling, or loss of elasticity.
Try using a green tea body wash, hand wash, or green tea soap in your everyday hygiene. Your hair care routine will benefit from including a green tea shampoo, conditioner, or hair balm which give your hair amazing shine and volume.
Don’t forget to take care of your skin and try a soothing green tea cream, face mask, moisturising face lotion or toner which removes impurities and leaves your skin wonderfully soft.
Even makeup products can contain green tea. A concealer or lipstick with green tea won’t dry your skin out and will ensure a youthful look.
Notino.co.uk carries a wide selection of body care, skin care, and makeup products with green tea. Which one will be your new favourite?