Versace Man Eau Fraîcheeau de toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Versace Man Eau FraîcheIngredients
Regain your strength with the power of the Mediterranean. Versace Man Eau Fraîche Eau de Toilette is a more refreshing version of Versace Man with a stronger aquatic character. A perfect aftershave for a man who wants to draw attention with his style and charm instead of going with the flow.
- refreshing aquatic fragrance with woody accords
- for a man who’s not afraid to be the centre of attention
- created in 2006 by perfumer Olivier Cresp
Composition of the fragrance
From the first moments, you’ll get a refreshing dose of citrus notes represented by sparkling bergamot and lemon, accompanied by juicy star fruit which smells a little like jasmine. The fragrance also contains woody accords such as palisander with a hint of rose, and a striking, spicy cardamon. The middle notes combine cedar wood with the herbal essences of sage and pepper. The woody drydown of Versace Man Eau Fraîche is dominated by accords of plane tree mixed with the warmth of amber and musk. Saffron adds the final unique touch – sweet and intoxicating, delicately floral yet spicy.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Carambola, Rosewood, Cardamom, Lemon, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pepper, Sage, Cedar
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Woody Notes, Platanus, Musk, Saffron
- Fragrance category
- aquatic, woody
Articles about Versace Man Eau FraîcheArticles
About the brand Versace
Versace perfumes | The Versace brand was founded in 1978 by Gianni Versace, a young man from one of the poorest regions of Southern Italy. Ever since he was a young boy, Gianni’s had an eccentric and progressive sense of style. He liked being provocative, and his outrageousness soon drew in major celebrities who started favouring his designs.
Gianni Versace became a celebrity in his own right, travelling the world and building his brand. Unfortunately, in 1993, he was diagnosed with a rare inner ear cancer. After going through a successful treatment, Versace started delegating more work to his associates and spend his time with family and friends. Four years later, Gianni Versace was shot dead by a man whose motives were never quite explained. The killer managed to murder a person, but he did not destroy Versace’s legacy by any means - the brand went on to be ever more successful under Gianni’s sister Donatella.
Now you can find Versace boutiques in more than 80 countries in the world - or you can order iconic perfumes like the Versace pour Homme or Versace Bright Crystal from the comfort of your home.