Find out Why a Wax Heater Is a Practical Thing to Have
Dreaming of perfectly smooth, hairless skin within minutes, and in the comfort of your home? Try using hot wax warmed up in a handy wax heater!
Working with a wax heater is quick, safe and reliable – the wax melts fast to reach the perfect temperature and consistency for easy removal of hair along with the roots. Use it to wax your legs, armpits, face or intimate area.
To achieve perfectly smooth skin, you’ll need a good hair removal wax, waxing strips and a wax heater. If you want to save both time and money, get a hair removal kit with wax heater that already includes a wax heater, good roll-on wax for easy application, waxing strips and soothing wipes all in one handy set for effective hair removal.
How to Use a Wax Heater?
- Make sure to read the instructions before you use your new wax heater for hair removal.
- Place the hair removal wax into the device and plug it in with the supplied cable.
- Let the wax melt for approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
- Make sure your skin is dry, clean and without any irritation.
- Once the wax gets sufficiently hot without being scolding, apply it in the direction of hair growth to an area of about 15cm.
- Press the waxing strip to the area and remove it by pulling quickly against the grain.
- Do not expose freshly depilated skin to direct sunlight for at least 24 hours.
- Unplug your wax heater and clean it with only a cloth. Never put your wax heater in water. You can leave the leftover wax in the heater for the next use.
Our tip: If you want to try whether waxing is the right method for you, or you simply need to remove some fine hair, try using pre-made waxing strips that you warm up between your palms and then apply.
Enjoy velvety smooth skin that lasts! Explore our wide selection of quality hair-removal waxes, practical wax heaters, waxing strips and much more – all the best products for at-home hair removal can be found at notino.co.uk.