Filorga Time Zero Multi-Correction Wrinkles Serum
You save 25%
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Filorga Time ZeroCharacteristics
Thanks to its unique ingredients, the Filorga Time Zero wrinkle-reducing and rejuvenating serum acts against four different types of wrinkles, effectively renewing a youthful skin appearance.
- smooths out fine lines as well as deep wrinkles and prevents new ones
- tightens the skin, restoring its density and firmness
- skin look younger and more refreshed every day
- tripeptide and hexapeptide – softens expression lines
- hyaluronic acid – fills in deep wrinkles
- gluconolactone – has a smoothing effect similar to a peel
- matrikine peptide – helps promote skin density
How to apply:
Apply serum every day and/or night to clean skin and massage in gently, then use the Filorga Time-Filler or Nutri-Filler day/night cream.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- all skin types, Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- Anti-ageing, lifting
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid
About the brand Filorga
The French brand Filorga is an expert on anti-ageing skin care. Its history began in the 1970s when Dr Tordjman started his research into skin ageing. The brand later obtained a patent for their NCTF® technology – a unique solution that slows down the process and corrects existing imperfections. At first, the Filorga Laboratoires were producing skin care for professional use, such as fruit acid peels, mesotherapy products or hyaluronic acid injections which became hugely popular with experts in the field of aesthetic medicine and dermatology.
Filorga was inspired by the success of its professional line and in 2007 launched the first product line for home use. The Medi-Cosmetique® line provides a non-invasive but still very effective solution. You can see the results of using the Filorga Time Filler cream or the Filorga Meso Mask at home without a visit to the beauty clinic. Filorga products eliminate wrinkles, restore brightness, density and strength and give you a beautiful looking skin without imperfections or signs of ageing.