- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct SheerIngredients
Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Sheer Eau de Parfum pays homage to natural beauty, femininity and elegance. It perfectly accentuates your natural charm and relaxed sophistication.
- a floral fragrance
- for the romantic woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Mountain Air, Bergamot, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Lily Of The Valley, Hibiscus
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Woody Notes, Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie & Fitch perfumes | Abercrombie & Fitch is a brand with a really long history. This fashion manufacturer was founded in 1982 and is a true perennial. Although it focuses mainly on clothing for young people who like a leisurely, sporting style, it now offers far more.
Abercrombie & Fitch perfumes are not as well known as other brands, but that just means they’ll surprise you even more with their ingredients, aimed mainly at the young, whether in age or at heart!
Abercrombie & Fitch fragrances are distinctive because their character is not revealed as soon as they are applied. You should let the scent unfold before it offers its unique allure.