How to Take Care of Your Hair?
Are you worrying about your limp, oily or dry hair? Developing the right hair-care routine might not be rocket science, but many of us tend to repeat the same mistakes over and over. So let us show you how to take care of your hair step by step. The right approach and the right products that suit your hair type will do wonders for your hair. So – how do you keep your mane looking beautiful?
Step 1 – Scalp Care
Another important thing is nourishment and hydration – for instance in the form of special hair tonics and waters. Our best-selling products also include treatments that prevent hair loss and promote hair growth. Apply the tonic to the roots of your hair and gently massage your scalp for better absorption. You’ll soon notice the wonderful results!
- KérastaseFusio Scrub Énergisant Cleansing Peeling For Oily Scalp 325 g
- Alfaparf MilanoSemi Di Lino Scalp RebalanceCleansing Peeling Against Dandruff 150 ml
- MoroccanoilTreatmentHair Treatment For Oily Scalp 45 ml
- KérastaseFusio Scrub Apaisant Cleansing Peeling for Hair 250 ml
- TRESemméPurify & HydrateCleansing Peeling for Hair and Scalp 300 ml
- Plantur39Toner For Hair Roots Strengthening And Hair Growth Support 200 ml
- NatucainMKMS24 Hair ActivatorTonic Against Hair Loss in Spray 100 ml
Step 2 – Correct Hair Washing
Whether you have oily hair, colour-treated hair or a dry scalp, we definitely have the right shampoo for you. Just make sure to always use lukewarm water, because hot water irritates the scalp and damages hair, while cold water isn’t enough to wash your hair thoroughly. Massage the shampoo from the roots to the tips without tangling your hair, and then rinse it out carefully.
How often should you wash your hair? Experts say once or twice a week tops, because frequent washing could actually harm the hair. That said, if you suffer from too much oiliness or you often play sport, you can wash your hair every day – just get a gentle shampoo designed for everyday use.
- Special offersKérastaseRésistance Bain ExtentionisteShampoo Hair Growth 250 ml
- Wella ProfessionalsFusionIntensive Regenerating Shampoo 250 ml
- MoroccanoilHydrationMoisturizing Shampoo With Argan Oil 250 ml
- GoldwellDualsenses Rich RepairRestoring Shampoo for Dry and Damaged Hair 250 ml
- Alfaparf MilanoSemi Di Lino VolumizingVolume Shampoo For Fine Hair And Hair Without Volume 250 ml
- Special offersMatrixTotal Results High AmplifyProtein Shampoo with Volume Effect 300 ml
Step 3 – Nourishment and Hydration for Your Hair
Did you know that shampooing opens the structure of the hair shaft and makes it more vulnerable? This is why people invented conditioner which closes it and smooths it back down. And don’t forget to also use a hair mask once every week or two!
Leave-in hair products are an absolute must-have! Use serums for hair tips, hair oils and smoothing creams as supplementary hair care or even S.O.S. treatments.
What’s the right way to use a conditioner or hair mask? Apply them to freshly washed and towel-dried hair, always at least 3 centimetres from the roots. Leave on for the amount of time recommended by the manufacturer and then rinse off thoroughly.
- Schwarzkopf ProfessionalBC Bonacure Hyaluronic Moisture KickMoisturising Conditioner in Spray For Normal To Dry Hair 200 ml
- MoroccanoilTreatmentHair Treatment for All Hair Types 100 ml
- KérastaseBlond Absolu Sérum CicanuitNight Serum for Blonde Hair 90 ml
- Shu UemuraUltimate ResetMask For Very Damaged Hair 200 ml
- Alfaparf MilanoSemi di Lino Reconstruction ReparativeMask For Damaged Hair 200 ml
- RedkenOne UnitedMulti-Function Hair Treatment 150 ml
Step 4 – Detangling
Start by choosing the right hair brush that corresponds with the length and thickness of your hair.
Don’t forget to brush your hair before washing, then shampoo it by gently rubbing it together in a vertical position, and finally carefully squeeze out all the water.
Wet hair is more vulnerable to damage caused by brushing, so make sure to let it dry properly first. If your hair tends to tangle a lot, start by applying a detangling spray.
- Olivia GardenCeramic + Ion Pink SeriesHair Brush
- PhilipsStyleCare Essential BHH880/00Ironing Hair Brush for Hair
- BraunSatin Hair 7 Iontec BR750Hair Brush
- Tangle TeezerThe OriginalBrush for All Hair Types
- Tangle TeezerWet DetanglerBrush for All Hair Types
- Special offersNotinoLuxe CollectionBrush For Easy Combing
- Tangle TeezerEveryday Detangling SprayEasy-Comb Spray for Normal and Thin Hair 150 ml
- Special offersFree deliveryBrushArtHairFlat Brush for Hair
Step 5 – Heat Protection
Before you pick up your hair straightener or hair dryer, use a good heat-protecting cream or spray on the entire length of your hair to prevent any damage during heat styling.
You can also reduce the risk of damage by choosing the right styling devices. Swap your old harsh hair dryer for a new ionic one and get keratin straighteners or steam hair straighteners that won’t damage the hair shaft. Be sure to also avoid applying too much heat – the finer and more damaged your hair is, the lower the temperature should be.
- Wella ProfessionalsEimi Thermal ImageSpray For Heat Hairstyling 150 ml
- Schwarzkopf ProfessionalOsis+ FlatlinerSpray For Heat Hairstyling 200 ml
- KérastaseRésistance Ciment ThermiqueThermoactive Renewing Treatment for Weak and Damaged Hair 150 ml
- RemingtonKeratin Therapy S8590Hair Straightener