Adidas Active Bodies Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Adidas Active BodiesIngredients
Are you a passionate athlete who always gives the absolute best performance? The Adidas Active Bodies Eau de Toilette was created for active and dynamic men who throw themselves into new adventures. Boost your confidence with an energetic fragrance and victory will be yours.
- an aromatic fragrance for modern men
- boosts strength and self-confidence
- enhances the athletic spirit of its wearer
Composition of the fragrance
Initially, you’ll be able to recognise refreshing lemon with green notes in combination with masculine lavender, aromatic cumin and cassia. Aldehydes give the fragrance its sparkling quality. The opening aromas are then intertwined with sandalwood and cedar with elegant floral accords of rose and freesia. Warm essences of amber and musk give the fragrance intensity and depth. Their warmth goes extremely well with the sweet duo of tonka beans and styrax, as well as earthy oakmoss and labdanum.
Story of the fragrance
Nothing compares to the feeling of victory. Enjoy the instant rush of energy and motivation with Adidas Active Bodies from 1990. Its simple bottle reveals its focus on the goal rather than on trivial distractions.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lavender, Aldehydes, Lemon, Cumin, Green Notes, Cassia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Freesia, Cedar, Rose, Sandalwood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Labdanum, Musk, Styrax, Amber, Tonka Beans, Oakmoss
- Fragrance category
About the brand Adidas
Adidas is best known for its sports apparel, footwear, and other accessories. Now a huge corporation, Adidas was founded back in 1925 by Adolf Dassler. Nowadays it is probably one of the best-selling manufacturers of sports products of all time.
In recent years, it has also ventured into perfumes. Adidas began selling fresh and sporty fragrances presented under the auspices of Coty. The sophisticated series of perfumes and ranges of unique products by Adidas boast highly original, light, and gentle fragrances which correspond to a certain degree with the brand’s overall sporty character.