Al Haramain Makkah perfumed oil Unisex
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Al Haramain MakkahIngredients
Turn an ordinary day into a unique experience. Al Haramain Makkah unisex perfume oil caresses your senses and gives you new confidence. Whatever awaits you, with this sophisticated fragrance you’ll always feel completely fearless.
- oriental fragrance
- woody fragrance
- fruity fragrance
- suitable for everyday wear
- warm fragrance, ideal for cold weather
- unisex – suitable for both women and men
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Notes, Citrus Fruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Tree Blossom, Jasmine, Strawberry
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Resin, Musk, Amber, Powder Notes
- Fragrance category
About the brand Al Haramain
Al Haramain likes to combine traditional Arabic and modern fragrances. It gained great fame in particular with products whose main ingredient is precious agar wood. Its various floral and spicy compositions are also worth looking at. There is something for everyone, regardless of age or gender, in Al Haramain’s extensive range.
In its own words, Al Haramain strives for perfection. That is why great emphasis is placed on the design of the packaging. The elaborate detail of the bottles, in the form of sumptuous Oriental sugar bowls, teapots, etc. is clearly the most successful you can see.
Al Haramain perfumes are exotic, romantic, sensual, and provocative. Leading experts in their fields contributed to their development, thanks to which they can boast not only of being top-quality but also long-lasting. Try them – you won’t be disappointed.
Al Haramain is sure to appeal to anyone who makes their choice on aesthetic grounds, is able to pay a little more for luxury, or has fallen under the spell of the Middle East.