Armani Acqua di Giò Eau de Toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Armani Acqua di GiòIngredients
Long summer days spent by the sea, the warm rays of the sun on the skin and a refreshing sea breeze in your hair. All this is hidden inside the Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Eau de Toilette for women, which was inspired by the Sicilian island of Pantelleria. This harmonious fragrance will bring you a slice of summer tranquillity.
- a summer fragrance reminiscent of the Mediterranean temperament
- very uplifting and stimulating
- for women who like romance and being themselves
Composition of the fragrance
You will first be greeted by the fresh citrus accords of Calabrian bergamot and green tangerine, together with neroli. The delicate heart contains aquatic notes, delicate jasmine and sweet persimmon. Rosemary is crucial to creating Sicilian harmony. The composition concludes with woody and musky essences, which include cedar, musk and sandalwood. Styrax adds the final resin accords, whilst patchouli adds an exotic touch.
Story of the fragrance
During his holiday on the Sicilian island of Pantelleria, Giorgio Armani was inspired by the local natural beauty and created the Acqua di Giò Eau de Toilette for women, which was launched in 1995. Whenever you smell it, a memory of sandy beaches, sunshine and a refreshing sea breeze will arise. In addition to that, the fragrance will highlight your natural feminine beauty perfectly.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Calabrian Bergamot, Neroli, Green Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Persimmon, Calon, Water Notes, Rosemary, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Patchouli, Musk, Cedar, Styrax
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.