Armani Eau Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 7
Description Armani Eau Pour HommeIngredients
True elegance lies in effortlessness. Armani Eau Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for men allows you to be who you really are, revealing your authentic self to the world. The inimitable nonchalant style of a true gentleman attracts admiration and respect.
- a fresh, citrus fragrance with aromatic elements
- an intense fragrance inspired by true Italian elegance
- complements the elegant style of its wearer perfectly
Composition of the fragrance
The citrus opening unveils notes of sun-drenched bitter orange and tangerine, enriched with spicy coriander. The top notes are then joined by the masculine aromatic combination of nutmeg and cumin with added sweetness provided by neroli. The freshness of the fragrance intensifies before being warmed by cedar and exotic patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
Timeless Italian elegance will forever be the apex of refined taste. Armani Eau Pour Homme fragrance for men is the perfect embodiment of this elegance, winning over several generations of both men and women since its launch in 1984. It’s no wonder – both the bottle and fragrance carry Giorgio Armani’s unique touch.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Basil, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Clove, Nutmeg, Basil
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Moss, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.