Armani Emporio Diamonds Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 7
Fragrance description Armani Emporio DiamondsIngredients
Decorate your skin with the exceptional jewel that is the Armani Emporio Diamonds Eau de Parfum for women. This luxurious, sparkling, clean fragrance will refine your natural beauty, revealing the perfect gem that you are.
- the composition of the fragrance consists of refined floral accords
- a luxurious fragrance inspired by the purity and beauty of diamonds
- boosts self-confidence and courage in any situation
Composition of the fragrance
First off, the opening will charm you with its unconventional combination of litchi and delicious raspberries. As your senses run across a blooming meadow you’ll be amazed by the combination of gentle rose, intoxicating freesia, lily of the valley and exotic patchouli. The clean floral accords are amplified by the warm notes of cedar. An opulent base of sunny amber, delicious vanilla and a hint of lightly smoky vetiver completes the fragrance.
Story of the fragrance
The luxurious Armani Emporio Diamonds Eau de Parfum for women was launched in 2007, created by the master of scent, Thierry Wasser. He was inspired by the lavish brilliance and pure beauty of diamonds, which is reflected in the design of the bottle.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Litchi, Raspberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Freesia, Patchouli, Lily Of The Valley, Cedar, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Amber, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.