Armani My Way Eau de Parfum refillable for Women
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Armani My WayIngredients
To the horizon and beyond – Armani My Way Eau de Parfum for women invites you to discover the world and meet new people. If you’re the type of person who can never resist the opportunity to broaden their horizons, this perfume will become your guide and its elegant sophisticated scent will accompany you on all your journeys.
- floral woody fragrance introduced in 2020
- for all curious women with an open mind who want to discover the world
- both the bottle and its contents were manufactured in an environmentally friendly fashion
Composition of the fragrance
This fragrance combines ingredients from all over the world. The first thing you’ll notice will be citrussy bergamot from Calabria along with Egyptian orange blossom. They’re followed by an intoxicating aroma of white flowers, namely deep and enchanting jasmine and tuberose sourced from India. Sensuous drydown then brings a wave of warm cedar wood, white musk and vanilla from Madagascar.
Story of the fragrance
Even before Armani My Way draws you in with its scent, you’ll be captivated by the flacon it comes in. The blue colour of the cap symbolises the Earth, which we all share, with a ring around it as a symbol of your unique path. Its shine reflects all the people you meet on the journey who will make your days brighter.
The luxurious blue cloth around the neck of the bottle symbolises the masterful Giorgio Armani couture. The ingredients of Armani My Way were sourced in a socially and environmentally responsible way and they come in a bottle with a refillable design.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- African Orange Blossom, Calabrian Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tuberose, Indian Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Madagascar Vanilla, Virginia Cedar, White Musk
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.