Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Eye Calming Care For Irritated Eyelids
You save 12%
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Bioderma Atoderm Intensive EyeCharacteristics
The Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Eye soothing care for irritated eyelids works as a nourishing product in the morning and an eye makeup remover in the evening. It quickly eliminates itching, burning and other signs of irritation, plus it helps strengthen the protective skin barrier. For a lasting feeling of relief.
Thanks to a combination of 3 oils, the Intensive Eye helps you easily remove all makeup and impurities from your eye area, resulting in soothed and perfectly cleaned, hydrated and overall strengthened skin.
- soothes irritated skin and reduces redness
- restores the skin’s protective barrier
- protects skin from the penetration of allergens
- removes makeup and impurities
- keeps skin moisturised for more than 24 hours
- provides a lasting feeling of comfort
- can be used as a makeup base
Results of testing:
→ used by 105 people aged 25-50 twice a day for 2 weeks
- 91% noticed the treatment instantly nourished their skin
- 84% confirmed it left the skin beautifully clear
- 80% said it perfectly removed their makeup
→ tested on 33 people aged 22-83 with sensitive skin
- 95% reduced itching sensation
- 92% reduced skin tightness
- 89% reduced skin dryness
- enoxolone – brings a long-term soothing effect by directly targeting the causes of itching
- Lipigenium™ technology – promotes the production of lipids and restores the protective skin barrier
- Skin Barrier Therapy™ – prevents the penetration of allergens into the skin and protects from dryness
- hyaluronic acid – keeps skin moisturised
How to apply:
Take a rice-sized amount of the product and apply it to your eyelids from the inner corners to the upper part of the outer corners. Massage in gently to help the texture absorb fully.
If you want to use the product as an eye-makeup remover, spread a small amount across your upper eyelid and massage in light circular motions. To remove your mascara, apply the product from the roots to the tips and then wipe off with a cotton pad.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- dry, atopic dermatitis
- Hydration, Calming, Nourishing
About the brand Bioderma
Bioderma dermocosmetics are based on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms. This scientific approach guarantees product formulations targeted specifically at different skin types or problems. Bioderma cosmetics contain no ingredients that are detrimental to the skin such as parabens, phthalates and formaldehydes. The composition of each product is based entirely on pure active ingredients found in the skin, meaning Bioderma products can guarantee they will be tolerated perfectly.
Each skin care product has undergone clinical studies and been created under the supervision of experts on dermatology, allergology and toxicology. Since it was founded in 1970, the brand has developed several patents. For example, Bioderma Sensibio – the Bioderma micellar water — was the very first cleansing water in history and remains one of the most popular to this day. The Bioderma Sébium range, meanwhile, contains the patented Fluidactiv complex, which fights all signs of oily and problem skin effectively.
The brand portfolio includes sophisticated skin care products for the entire body. Importantly, Bioderma does not just provide temporary relief but directly addresses the cause of the problem. Make sure your skin is perfectly looked after!