- About the brand
Description Boucheron La Collection Orange de BahiaIngredients
Sun, colourful houses, the playful rhythm of samba, and the scent of oranges. Boucheron La Collection Orange de Bahia unisex Eau de Parfum will transport you to the sunlit Bahia – home of the juiciest citrus fruits in the world.
Enjoy the delicious notes of citruses, just as shiny as the facets on a rare diamond.
- aromatic, citrussy unisex fragrance – for both women and men
- part of La Collection inspired by gemstone hunters
- suitable for everyday wear, especially in warmer months
Composition of the fragrance
The sparkling opening notes will bring a dose of freshness provided by orange and green tangerine. The enchanting heart contains a gourmand combination of coconut milk, rose, and fig leaf. This extraordinarily tempting and exotic aroma is then followed by a warm cedar wood extract, accompanied by honeyed traces of amber wood.
Story of the fragrance
Boucheron La Collection Orange de Bahia is dedicated to the rare Mandarin Garnet gemstone. Experienced perfumer Michel Girard expressed its breathtaking orange shades through intense citrus fruit brought over from Bahia in Brazil.
This Eau de Parfum was introduced in 2019 as part of the unique La Collection which is inspired by the stories of gemstone hunters of the Maison Boucheron.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Mandarin, Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Coconut Milk, Fig Leaf, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amberwood, White Cedar Extract
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
About the brand Boucheron
Boucheron was founded in 1858 by a Frenchman called Frederic Boucheron, whose work was mainly in jewellery. Over time, his creations have become extremely sought after and to a certain extent even collectors’ items.
Boucheron added perfumes to their primary business, captivating the world of cosmetics around 1988. The dozens of models produced with these unique scents seem timeless and modern. The precisely decorated bottles contain varied scents from light floral essences to heavier, stronger fragrances for true connoisseurs.